India-Forums

Biased judging

labamba Newbie
labamba
labamba

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 7:36am | IP Logged
I feel judging in this show is no longer good.They have chosen their favorites and  deliberately neglecting the mistakes made by them,I know this being a small singer
myself.For example Albela sajan the song by Amit Sana was very difficult  compared to others and he sang it almost perfectly,and should be given 30 considering it was a stage performance,while Himani sang well but it also had
some mistakes,and it was much easier compared to Amit's song.Similarly I think Amey sang it pretty well and it does not matter whether u sing it in low pitch or not,on the contrary I feel  it is difficult to sing a well known song in so different way and still make it beautiful.He might have missed some original feel of the song,But it was intentional and he added other expressions in the song,which is a trademark of a great singer.His song was perfect and the best one of the show.
Similarly I feel Again Amit's performance on 17th was not perfect but comparing to others in true sense it deserved atleast 27-28 marks.But seems like judges already decided the scoring pattern in their mind while listening to them so they find more mistakes in Amit songs while omitting others.
I can't blames judges fully,because it is in human nature to become biased ,So I feel when u are judging singers of suh high calibre jury should be more experienced and should have likes of  Asha Ji,Sonu Nigam,Suresh Vadekar.But then Tv producer will probably not get all the drama ,since all of them are strictly singing oriented.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top