•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago
Hi!,
I told you guys that I'm in the U.S., but, haven;t yet told you guys where I'm from? I'm from Nepal. I missed the show, and eventhough we could have a star plus through the Direct TV it's expensive, $29.99. But,  thanks to the regular updates by the wonderful people like you guys, I feel like even after a yr and 5 mths, I'ven't missed so much about the KZk.
I used to be regular viewer of the KZK. I started watching this show with more exitement , since there was a arrival of  Mr. Bajaj.
I agree that in the beginning his character was shown in the negative way i.e. the way he trapped Prerana to marry him, the way he managed to poision in the relationship betweeen Anuraag and the Prerana with those fake photography in which the Bajaj and the Prerana was shown together and he has always doubted the Prerana with the Anuraag.
But,.............
still he stand upon all those is his love, obsession towards Prerana."Everything is fair in love and war", Bajaj also walks in his philiosophy.
He married her maonly for his kids, because they needed the good mother @ that time, who should take care of them.
He even didn;t try to take advantages of the Prena on thier wedding night(  they were sleeping in the different room).
 Even He had doubted Prerana or had become a jeleous but even in his doubts and in his jeleousy, his true love for the Prerana his hidden there.
When Anuraag , after his marriage to the Prerana, when she had a child of them, Anuraag didn't accept that child as them, but Mr. Bajaj as always opened Prerana along with her newly born child into his house and inside his heart.
I agree that whatever happned between his and the Manadavi should have happned and should have told Prerana but , he  didn't tell because he loves her.
Even after few time the Prerana would find out the truth, she should forgive Mr. Bajaj as he has always forgive the Prerana and even to the Anuraag as well.
Also, she herself didn't beleive when the Manadavi told her everything on the Wedding day, didn't she?
Also Ekta should finally put Bajaj and Prerana together for ever, because Prerana is already been married 3 times, showing her getting married again, would be pathetic.
R.j

autually i have meet bajaj, i real life sat with him and had coffee too.. bot i shall mention the story some other time!
.. for all those of u eager to know i even shaked hands, sat with him for more than 1 hours!!!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by HUMM

autually i have meet bajaj, i real life sat with him and had coffee too.. bot i shall mention the story some other time!
.. for all those of u eager to know i even shaked hands, sat with him for more than 1 hours!!!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Humm lasst time u told u drank coca cola......now suddenly coffee๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†...mamla kya hai๐Ÿ˜†
Ur getting on my nerves... i told coke.. or ... coffe or even tea for that matter.. coz he was quiet and in one hour i drank tea, coffe and coke and pepsi tooo.. happy now?????????๐Ÿ˜ก
Originally posted by HUMM

Ur getting on my nerves... i told coke.. or ... coffe or even tea for that matter.. coz he was quiet and in one hour i drank tea, coffe and coke and pepsi tooo.. happy now?????????๐Ÿ˜ก
hehe i was just joking tum to ghussa hogaye๐Ÿ˜†...cutereems tumse maafi maang rahi hai maaf nahin karoge kya๐Ÿ˜ญ
Originally posted by cutereems

hehe i was just joking tum to ghussa hogaye๐Ÿ˜†...cutereems tumse maafi maang rahi hai maaf nahin karoge kya๐Ÿ˜ญ

its ok cuterrems i know its hard be believe but its true!๐Ÿ˜Š
u don't need to be sorry!๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by HUMM - 19 years ago

So, did you guys have any discussion or just sat there staring at each other๐Ÿ˜ณ

I do agree with the RJ1234's views about likeMr. Bajaj.

Anuraag is so selfless person and does not seem to have any dignity and one of the most pathetic husband who never learnt to trust his beloved wife.

Has he not got married 3 times and had a full fledged married life with the other 2 women?

Originally posted by neuchari

So, did you guys have any discussion or just sat there staring at each other๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hello Humm is  guy........๐Ÿ˜†
HUMMMM plz can u post the whole story plzzzzzzzzz i will be waiting