India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Vidya is no longer single! (Page 2)

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Doesnt vidya aknowledge here that she started to get to know shahid during toronto? And there was an article that came out a while back taht said that she was the reason of hte split. And I also remember BEFORE that article an anonymous member put up the exact same version of the story through his/her words on this very forum. Coupled with the fact taht she avoids kareena at the awards. Was vidya the true cause of htat controvertial split?
I dunno, now i'm getting these ideas...
IF I find out that Shahid was indeed having an affair with Vidya, and THAT is what pushed kareena to saif or that he dumped her, then I'm sorry, but he'll turn out to be the biggest hypocrite on the planet. While she was painted the villain, he laid low and just said once or twice, "one person is not to be blamed" but hten he'd give out all these interviews that would just attract sympathy.
That is a major IF. IF this all started in Toronto like so many ppl saw. I'll feel very bad for kareena.

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by desigal90

Doesnt vidya aknowledge here that she started to get to know shahid during toronto? And there was an article that came out a while back taht said that she was the reason of hte split. And I also remember BEFORE that article an anonymous member put up the exact same version of the story through his/her words on this very forum. Coupled with the fact taht she avoids kareena at the awards. Was vidya the true cause of htat controvertial split?
I dunno, now i'm getting these ideas...
IF I find out that Shahid was indeed having an affair with Vidya, and THAT is what pushed kareena to saif or that he dumped her, then I'm sorry, but he'll turn out to be the biggest hypocrite on the planet. While she was painted the villain, he laid low and just said once or twice, "one person is not to be blamed" but hten he'd give out all these interviews that would just attract sympathy.
That is a major IF. IF this all started in Toronto like so many ppl saw. I'll feel very bad for kareena.

As IF we are actually gonna find out anythingLOLLOL,......Forget it man.......They were not destined to BE........And they have both moved on........So no need to pity any of them..........Twas their FATE...Ouch

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
No yaar, its not a matter of me wanting him back with her, no way. I'm happy with kareena and saif, remember? LOL
But its a matter of being fair, and justice. If Vidya even had one hand in the split, then I'm sorry, but everyone was very VERY unfair to kareena and saif, painting them as the villains.
I always sorta knew that saif came in later and helped her out and her relationship with him came as a result of rebound, but now I'm more sure than ever.
How wrong, that she's the one who was let down and then she 's the one who's portrayed as the girl who "dumped him". Come on, she gets excited if Shahid sends her ONE sms.

got excited when she saw him:

But the pain is still there

How come I never noticed this before?
Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
ewww vidya Dead

vidya and saif match Dead

shahid needs to be with someone like uhhhhhhhhhhh ME Big smile LOL
AmritaRao-Nina IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
All I know is that Vidya looks too old, more like Shahid's mom LOL

Shahid needs a young girl, like I said before, he needs a girl like me Embarrassed LOL
muscleprotein IF-Rockerz
muscleprotein
muscleprotein

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
is this true ?
maya123 Goldie
maya123
maya123

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
So her career was going nowhere and this is her first movie with a 'young' actor so she is going to cash in on the 'we are so similar in temperament' bit. LOL LOL LOL .

She needs to start dressing better for her to look 'like a couple' with Shahid.

Go to top