India-Forums

Special Squad
Special Squad

New Fan Fic

HorcruxHunter Senior Member
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 6:51am | IP Logged

HEY If u all remember me I had posted this Shy-Ary Ff in this forum but god knows how it shifted to the FanFictions forum so im posting all the parts posted till know here.

Prologue1

I wrote your name in the sky,
but the wind blew it away.
I wrote your name in the sand,
but the waves washed it away.
I wrote your name in my heart,
and forever it will stay.

- Jessica Blade -

He missed her smile...He missed  her anger

He missed her beauty.....He missed her company

He missed  her restlessness.....He missed her aggressiveness

He missed the way she played with the pencil....He missed the way she punched criminals

In short he missed her existence and missed her.

It had been about a month since Shainna Shergill left Special Squad....but it seemed like ages.They all missed her but he-Aryan Garewal missed her the most.He was going toconfess his feelings for her....but she didnt let him...she said it would make her weak...but now he had become weak...he was lonely....only  if he could meet her once and utter those 3 magical words that he ought to tell her....and she ought to listen to..rather the words that she ought to know....if he would tell her it would atleast relive the burden from his heart...he'd atleast be satisfied that he had told her.But how would he?He didnt even know where she was.He was going to find out...by hook or by crook.He picked up the phone to call one of her friend....when his friend and colleague Boxer walked in,"Aryan, we have a knew case".He got up with a weird thought in his mind....this case was somehow going totake him to his LOVE.

Hey.......I hope you guys remember me....I know its been long since I was on IF or SSforum..But anyways My name is Abha.This is my first Ff in SS forum......I hope u liked it(im sorry if its bad.Dead)......I had this idea since the time Shainna left SS If you peopl like it I will give u a brief Intro on the characters...and sorry for changing few names like Shaina Singh to Shainna Shergill(I like the surname Shergill and no I dont really believe in numerology...but I always liked a seven letter name...and also had a bad idea abt a 6 lettered name starting with S) and Aryan Khanna to Aryan Garewal(Garewal is another favourite surname)......I may also change few other names.And also Can u suggest a name for my FIC?

please give me honest replies about my fic.

Edited by rockingrebel - 18 May 2008 at 6:53am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Hamari Sister Didi has changed my notions about me as a man and an actor - Bhanu Uday Hamari Sister Didi has changed my notions about me as a man and an actor - Bhanu Uday  1

In conversation with Bhanu Uday, he speaks about Hamari Sister Didi, ...

DJ's Creative Unit's big budget show titled as Chamak to air on Life OK! DJ's Creative Unit's big budget show titled as Chamak to air on Life OK!  24

DJ's Creative Unit is all set for their next venture on Life OK titled ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index