Chit Chat
Chit Chat

India-Forums

~*=*~All Time Favourite...~*=*~

Shazia_haya IF-Rockerz
Shazia_haya
Shazia_haya

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 6:30am | IP Logged

Hey let's talk about what's our All Time Favourite…

Movie

Song

Food

Drink

Dessert

Etc…LOL

Since I'm starting this topic…..then let me tell you all first….

My all time favourite movie…oh…sorry….that's a secret…..lol…but really if you want you can take guesses…..maybe will tell you if you guessed right…..but it's a 'secret'…….I call it a secret because I told only a few friends of mine….to be exact only 3 of my friends know that and if you include me then 4 people in this world know that (My favourite movie)…..lol....I don't know how it all started but oh well…now I just call it that it's a secret LOLEmbarrassed

I have a few all time favourite songs…..but will name a few here at the moment….

They are….

Dil Haarey Pukare (from JAL (A Pakistani band))

Pehli Nazar Mein (from the Bollywood movie Race)

Mr. Lonely (from Akon)

Dil Runa (from Faakhir Mehmood-A Pakistani singer)

And then….well whenever I go to an Indian or Pakistani (or even a Chinese Muslim restaurant…there are many in some cities in China)….where they serve halal food…..I go on a roll….I say in one breath…..Naan-Kebab-Chicken Tikka….by the way when I was younger….I didn't even know that I'm saying out three things….they just sounded like one…since I used to name it as though I'm saying the name of one food only…..later when I thought about it…I realized that 'oh….they are three things….not one' LOL….hope I wasn't confusing….Embarrassed

I like to eat…Ras Malai, Gulab Jamun (I love the ones from Canada), Khoya and many others….

And then drink….well I have a few favourites there as well…I love Mango juice….there's this one dessert shop in Hong Kong….you can get a drink….in which they pour coconut juice in a plastic cup and then they put sago in it as well and they also put mango pieces inside….oh my I love that drink….and then I love (manufactured) coconut juice as well….there are a few more I like…..but I guess 3 is enough to name for now Embarrassed

You're time to share now…

Regards,

Sumra

divingdolphin21 IF-Rockerz
divingdolphin21
divingdolphin21

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shazia_haya

Movie - Sleepover and lizzie mcguire movie!

Song - Hero and all hilary duff songs!

Food - pizzas

Drink- coke

Dessert - pinneaple cake

Shazia_haya IF-Rockerz
Shazia_haya
Shazia_haya

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone....kisina kisi ke paas kuch toh All Time Favourite hoga na.....please share Embarrassed
AR_kash Senior Member
AR_kash
AR_kash

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Movie: kal ho na ho n many more..

Song: i like all kinda songz..

Food: umm..im not sure about it LOL

Drink: coke n some juices

Dessert: chocolate cake n fruit salad Smile
souro Moderator
souro
souro

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 9:06pm | IP Logged

Movie- The Last Samurai, Jackie Chan Movies, many other martial arts movies like Drive, Tom Yum Goong, Bodyguard from Beijing, Fists of Fury, Enter the Dragon, etc.

Song- nothing particular, listen to anything that sounds good at the time. Btw, nowadays I rarely listen to songs.

Food- Only non-veg food and most non-veg food. Iranian cuisine is especially favourite but I can't remember the names of their dishes, but I like their preparation of rice and various kebabs.

Drink- Fruit Juices and milk shakes

Dessert- Chocolate cake, chocolate mousse, sizzling brownie, bengali sweets. Another dessert I like but I don't know how many of you'll know about it, it's Death By Chocolate.

Etc…LOL Books- Thriller, adventure genre. Books like Andromeda Strain, The Pelican Brief, etc. Plus all sorts of detective novels. Have read a lot of MnB and Harlequin romances too.

Edited by souro - 18 May 2008 at 9:07pm
Shazia_haya IF-Rockerz
Shazia_haya
Shazia_haya

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Oh I know about Death By Chocolate.....they have it at Pizza Hut in Hong Kong.....well....you know I thought Pizza Hut wanted to name their dessert something unique and all so they named that....I didn't know that even in other countries there is a dessert with the same name Embarrassed ...
souro Moderator
souro
souro

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 9:24pm | IP Logged

Oh I know about Death By Chocolate.....they have it at Pizza Hut in Hong Kong.....well....you know I thought Pizza Hut wanted to name their dessert something unique and all so they named that....I didn't know that even in other countries there is a dessert with the same name Embarrassed ...

Have you ever tried it?? If not, do try. It's fabulous. I especially liked the one that we used to have in Bangalore. There was this shop called Corners World, on Airport Road near a now closed discotheque (Opium). They used to make the bestest DBC. Hot chocolate pastries, hot chocolate sauce, vanilla ice-cream and lots of nuts, it was sinfully delicious.

Edited by souro - 18 May 2008 at 9:25pm
Shazia_haya IF-Rockerz
Shazia_haya
Shazia_haya

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by souro

Have you ever tried it?? If not, do try. It's fabulous. I especially liked the one that we used to have in Bangalore. There was this shop called Corners World, on Airport Road near a now closed discotheque (Opium). They used to make the bestest DBC. Hot chocolate pastries, hot chocolate sauce, vanilla ice-cream and lots of nuts, it was sinfully delicious.

Nah.....didn't tryEmbarrassed....maybe will try the next time we go....but it also depends on parents na....they might say to eat dessert we can go elsewhere....hmm...let's see.....

Go to top