Aisho’s Roka Creations|New Upd Pg.20 - Page 17

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by mimi0295

U.A.D!!
Ohhh my GOD!! Im in LOVE, and I mean IN LOVE with the new siggies/avis!! Especially the first selection of Avi's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAHH!!! I'm saving them onto my computer.. if you dun mind that is! Di- I LOVE it!!! Your soo talented, I want you to feel that! Amazing job!! Brilliant!! I'm so requesting! ahaha!! Muahz!!
Im basically drooling over them..

Mimo Jaan!!!

Yaar what alovely comment frm you , u such asweetest friend of mine .... oh sure u can request😆but am noot good in creations [ You fried yours creations😆ijust loved all of them....ur' so talent----] ...

U made my day sweety😳 . Thanks once again😊 .

-- Mimo [ Your's U.A.D😉 ]
wow aishoo yar excellent beautiful creations ..................excellent work ...................great jan ................weldone ................keep it up 👏 ............make more ..................

mehak 😳
Originally posted by jaan 234

wow aishoo yar excellent beautiful creations ..................excellent work ...................great jan ................weldone ................keep it up 👏 ............make more ..................

So nice frm you dear , Love you sooo much!!!!!

Love ,
Aisho😉

mehak 😳
wow...aisha didi i never knew u made siggys.....they r vry nice!!aap jitna accha VM banatee hai uthna hee accha siggys banatee hai😊
Originally posted by shanu333

wow...aisha didi i never knew u made siggys.....they r vry nice!!aap jitna accha VM banatee hai uthna hee accha siggys banatee hai😊

Thanks alot dii .... All credit goes for Karan patel he makes me crazyyy....yyyyyy😳😉 !!!

Love , Aisho⭐️

Originally posted by shanu333

wow aisho sweetheart🤗🤗 kya baat hai tumhari👍🏼👍🏼 you are already a great vm maker now you become a excellent siggy maker too 👏👏really i didn't know that😆😆 i really loved all your creations they are just rocked like you⭐️⭐️ really i loved all Roka's siggies you are too good making stuff for RoKa👏👏 that thing proves you that you are a big fan of RoKa😳😳 keep making it was awsome

Thanks alot Noor...!

Loved your comment's and it's so speciall for me...!

Love ,
Aisho
hi aishoo jan ...............bohat hi beautiful excellent creations ..............excellent work jan ..............weldone ...................aishoo tu dhoom machadi hai yar .................👏..................

mehak 😊