Aisho’s Roka Creations|New Upd Pg.20 - Page 15

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by jaan 234

wow aishoo yar creation mein bhi kamal kardiya tu ne yar sab ki sab bohat bohat bohat hi beautiful hai janu .....................excellent work .................excellent job ...................weldone janu .......................mujay sab bohat pasand aai hain ...............aur ye sab tummaray liye 👏

mehak 😳

Thanks MEHAK dear 😳

SOOOOOO lovely frm you , and promise u to make more better next time '''

Inshallah😃

Love ,
Aisho😉
aisho very nice ones..I too using your avi
U.A.D!! I never knew you made siggies/avis!!! *shocked*
I should be requesting from you! My god! You the best VM maker, and to top that- you make your own creations!!!! WOAH!
Originally posted by mimi0295

U.A.D!! I never knew you made siggies/avis!!! *shocked*
I should be requesting from you! My god! You the best VM maker, and to top that- you make your own creations!!!! WOAH!

Mimo Kitty!!!!!

SOOO nice frm you,and don't say am best in creation's,cuz u the best''''cuz am learning it,but you have the exprience to make it lovley like you---😳

But me in vmz ithink sooo===Keep commenting''

Love ,
Aisho😉
Originally posted by aradana

aisho very nice ones..I too using your avi

OH.MY.GOSH'''

Really am glad that u used 😳'''

Love ,
Aisho😉

Finally😳My New Upd For Our ''Love-Bird's'' ---

28th/Sep/2008 :

Will Post More Soon .

Comment's Please😆 .

Love ,
Aisho😉
Aishoo... Firts of all gimme some hankies to wipe my tears..😭 Yaar i became so.. so.. so emotional after seeing the siggies.. esp the second one😭😭 We want ROKA back...😭😭 Superb creation yaar and the icons have come out so well dear👏👏.Congos..

U are right THEY ARE OUR LOVEBIRDS.. let the whole of Balaji team burn their brains. but Roka 'll be Roka for us... Do make more cute creations and make ROKA alive for ever jaani.. we can keep them alive in our heart and u are among the few who can do this difficult job.. Keep rocking jaani...
love u jaanu
[QUOTE=GAPS]Aishoo... Firts of all gimme some hankies to wipe my tears..😭 Yaar i became so.. so.. so emotional after seeing the siggies.. esp the second one😭😭 We want ROKA back...😭😭 Superb creation yaar and the icons have come out so well dear👏👏.Congos..

Thanks Jaanu for these such alovely words to me ijust cant explain that am soooooooooooo happy!!!
U just made my day with ur comment's😃😳........

U are right THEY ARE OUR LOVEBIRDS.. let the whole of Balaji team burn their brains. but Roka 'll be Roka for us... Do make more cute creations and make ROKA alive for ever jaani.. we can keep them alive in our heart and u are among the few who can do this difficult job..

Oohhh,jaanu ijust have no words ... am speeches!!!
Am not to good in creation's ijust try my bestest to make it beautiful siggys ....
Yep iwill keep makin siggys and vmz , cuz iwant our love-birds back together and brained all the serials and score the best serial ....
Please ekta ''we want our roka back together'' hope my siggy worked ---

Keep rocking jaani...
love u [ u too ] jaanu [ Aisho😉]
[/QUOTE]
aishoo da icons r relli gud👏👏👏 keep it up👍🏼
Faaaaaaantastic job Aisho.....👏.........you said it right...........ROKA are our lovebirds............thanks for  keeping  ROKA alive & rocking thru your creations......😳