Remix
Remix

karan wahi-gr8 magazine

mINAkShi-09 Goldie
mINAkShi-09
mINAkShi-09

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 5:16am | IP Logged
 |
AC_FL_RunContent = 0; language=javascript src="GR8! TV Magazine - GREAT World Of Indian Television_files/AC_RunActiveContent.js">
if (AC_FL_RunContent == 0) { alert("This page requires AC_RunActiveContent.js"); } else { AC_FL_RunContent( 'codebase', 'https://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/sw flash.cab#version=8,0,0,0', 'width', '774', 'height', '46', 'src', 'navigation', 'quality', 'high', 'pluginspage', 'https://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer', 'align', 'middle', 'play', 'true', 'loop', 'false', 'scale', 'noscale', 'wmode', 'transparent', 'devicefont', 'false', 'id', 'navigation', 'bgcolor', '#990000', 'name', 'navigation', 'menu', 'false', 'allowScriptAccess','sameDomain', 'movie', 'navigation', 'salign', '' ); }

A lot can happen over lunch…
05/05/2008 | Surbhi Sheth

They met as strangers and parted as friends over an elaborate, long lunch (Two hours!). Was it the swanky restaurant (OnToes)? Or the sumptuous food? Possibly both, but most importantly, it was our lively guests Nandini Singh and Karan Wahi.

Body copy: What happens when you throw two strangers together? They either get along like a house on fire or else they just don't. Our guests, Nandini Singh and Karan Wahi, made it to the first category with honours.

Let us start at the beginning. We decided to bring together two young actors. They happened to be the very attractive Nandini Singh and the latest heartthrob Karan Wahi. And we decided to let them bond over lunch. The venue turned out to be OnToes Rest-O-Bar, a swanky outlet above Croma in Malad.

Nandini reached sharp on the dot even as Karan made promises of reaching 'within five minutes' (which he actually did). But one chocolate-boy smile, and he completely made up for coming just a wee bit late. They settled next to each other and began their conversation by looking right in front!
Gr8!: Do you know each other?
Karan: Yes, I've seen her in a film with Govinda (Ek Aur Ek Gyarah) and in a serial on Sony.
Nandini: I have not done anything on Sony, but I have seen you on Remix.
Karan: Ah… Yes! (Raised his arms in victory).

As the ice started breaking over sumptuous starters like chicken tikka, amongst others, conversation flew easy… from work to family, friends, food and fun.

First on the fare was the recently concluded Mr & Ms TV, wherein Karan not only won the first runners-up title, but also added substantial numbers to his fan list. "I got so many calls during the show. It was a brilliant experience, I never thought I would get to do so much on TV."

What next? "TV, films, whatever starts first. Techically, I'm a big star with five films on paper, but my films start and end on paper," says Karan with all the nonchalance of youth, as he goes on to add, "Soon after Remix, I signed on a soccer film. But when Goal released, my film got shelved. Thanks to my practise though, I can join a soccer team now." "Don't worry, at least some of those films will come across. Or are you just downplaying because there's something big happening?" retorts Nandini. For her, the coming days are packed with Sssh… Phir Koi Hai, events and shows. "I'm not too keen on dailies right now, maybe later, but events and shows are an exciting option."

Read GR8! May Issue for full article...

Copyright The Indian Television Academy 2006-2007 | Powered by Brand Catalyst
To advertise in GR8! TV Magazine, Contact on Tel Nos : 2634 0479/80 or Email us at: kanishka@indiantelevisionacademy.com & javed@indiantelevisionacademy.com

hey can any1 please try n post the full  article

it would be gr8 fun to read it..........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-aditi-

~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Confused   Censored
Thnks for the articleee .....I hate herrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

P.S: If it's against any kind of a rule sowwiiieeeee

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top