Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A night in Lonavala (FF)updated 3pt pg 8 (Page 3)

rhea26 IF-Sizzlerz
rhea26
rhea26

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 5:36am | IP Logged
hye zzoombie...gr8 work..
i rilli liked d part.... Clap Clap Clap
do cont soon haan..
will b w8in...

123abc123 IF-Rockerz
123abc123
123abc123

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 5:43am | IP Logged
wot do u mean u cnt belive u wrote dat
dat wa samazin sooooo ncly written
luved da way u expressed ridz feelins
ti was truly amazin do continue sooon
luv nizma
@bCd Senior Member
@bCd
@bCd

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 5:50am | IP Logged
awesome... plz do continue...
nd plzzzzz pm me whn u update the next part
moda.vintage Goldie
moda.vintage
moda.vintage

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 5:57am | IP Logged
hey,
that's awesome do cont asap and plzzzzzzzzzz pm me when u update
luv ya
@nkit@

Edited by magicgirlankita - 18 May 2008 at 5:58am
Jasmine... IF-Sizzlerz
Jasmine...
Jasmine...

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 6:19am | IP Logged
wow.....loved it...continue soon wid sum more AR scenes.....
i relli want it to happen..dat wud be the best way to confess!!
Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
zzoombie Goldie
zzoombie
zzoombie

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *believeinlove*

Hey ZZ!

I've finally found the time to comment! I'm really sorry for the delay!Ouch

Omg that scene was so incredibly written! It was so touching and it really tugged at the heartstrings. You portrayed both their emotions so well! I love how Armaan realized that what he thought about Riddhima was wrong and how he "He died a thousand deaths for thinking the wrong way for [about?] Riddhima."EmbarrassedTongueWink

You know what you sound like my school teacher with red pen in her hand but that always happened in punjabi not english ...lol

I know it was only a make-believe scene but I wish you were a creative for real! I highly doubt this will happen in real DMG seeing the way things are going at the moment…but I agree with the ideas portrayed in your scene… the way it shows Riddhima indirectly explaining to Armaan why she did what she did…making them both realize their mistakes and making them both realize how much the other actually means to them!Smile

whatever way the creatives handle the situation we all just want the misunderstandings to clear up. they be back together but with mutual respect and understanding

I know this is going to spoil the comment…but after reading it, I couldn't help but wonder whether when Armaan was talking to Riddhima and trying to comfort and console her…was he doing it his a fake-sounding girly high-pitched tone or a lower voice…?LOL

he was the girl till he hugged her but after the hug only their eyes and emotions talked thats why he put the finger on her lips DUH WinkWink

Are you going to make this into a story now? Please please please do! I really want to see how things go from here in your ff! I wonder how Riddhima will react when she finds out that Gurmeet is actually Armaan (that is, if she does find out). I wonder where this will take their relationship…Tongue

You know what i am actually writing the next part, but right now i dont want them to talk about the gurmeet drama more concerned about developing their relationship and the space to be filled which was left empty by the circumstances .

I can't wait to read more from you! I'm glad you listened to me and actually started an FF!Big smile

I curse myself why did i listen to you WinkWink because i am not doing anything else besides sitting on the computer CryCry

Anyways Hug

Take care,

Lots of love

Love

Priyanka

ZZ

Edited by zzoombie - 18 May 2008 at 7:01am
*believeinlove* Senior Member
*believeinlove*
*believeinlove*

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zzoombie

Originally posted by *believeinlove*

Hey ZZ!

I've finally found the time to comment! I'm really sorry for the delay!Ouch

Omg that scene was so incredibly written! It was so touching and it really tugged at the heartstrings. You portrayed both their emotions so well! I love how Armaan realized that what he thought about Riddhima was wrong and how he "He died a thousand deaths for thinking the wrong way for [about?] Riddhima."EmbarrassedTongueWink

You know what you sound like my school teacher with red pen in her hand but that always happened in punjabi not english ...lol

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed that's soo embarrassing! well i'm glad i didn't write what i was initially going to write in my comment then...LOL

I know it was only a make-believe scene but I wish you were a creative for real! I highly doubt this will happen in real DMG seeing the way things are going at the moment…but I agree with the ideas portrayed in your scene… the way it shows Riddhima indirectly explaining to Armaan why she did what she did…making them both realize their mistakes and making them both realize how much the other actually means to them!Smile

whatever way the creatives handle the situation we all just want the misunderstandings to clear up. they be back together but with mutual respect and understanding

i agreeSmile

I know this is going to spoil the comment…but after reading it, I couldn't help but wonder whether when Armaan was talking to Riddhima and trying to comfort and console her…was he doing it his a fake-sounding girly high-pitched tone or a lower voice…?LOL

he was the girl till he hugged her but after the hug only their eyes and emotions talked thats why he put the finger on her lips DUH WinkWink

LOLLOLLOL lolEmbarrassed understood

Are you going to make this into a story now? Please please please do! I really want to see how things go from here in your ff! I wonder how Riddhima will react when she finds out that Gurmeet is actually Armaan (that is, if she does find out). I wonder where this will take their relationship…Tongue

You know what i am actually writing the next part, but right now i dont want them to talk about the gurmeet drama more concerned about developing their relationship and the space to be filled which was left empty by the circumstances .

YAY!!!Big smile can't wait to read what u have come up with!

I can't wait to read more from you! I'm glad you listened to me and actually started an FF!Big smile

I curse myself why did i listen to you WinkWink hehehehehe!LOLLOL

because i am not doing anything else besides sitting on the computer CryCry lol sorryLOL...i hope you-know-who is not too irritated...apologise on my behalf!LOL

Anyways Hug same to you!Hug

Take care,

Lots of love

Priyanka

Edited by *believeinlove* - 18 May 2008 at 7:10am
zzoombie Goldie
zzoombie
zzoombie

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Around midnite they come back to their room
it was like a magic genie has swayed a magic wand in the atmosphere around them they were so happy and didnt want to miss each others presence even for a moment.
after entering the room, Armaan locked it from inside
Ridz lower her eyes and tried looking in another direction.
Armaan can feel her shyness and uneasyness,he took out his nite dress from his bag and make his way to the bathroom so that Ridz gets some time to settle down being alone in the room with him and when he comes out she was already in the pink nighty and was looking lovely and fresh .he got mesmerised by her beauty but shakes himself back to reality..
and Ridz seeing Armaan in white kurta pyjama missed a heart beat,she could not take her eyes off him ,he was having a magic spell on her.
Armaan sensing the situation and her dilemma comes closer to her ,holds her hand , and kissed her on her forehead.
A..tumhe mujh se darne ki zaroorat nahi hai,hum aisa kuch nahi karege jo theek na ho
Ridz looks into his eyes and says very gently "Armaan"
A...tum mujh se pyaar karti ho na
R.. ha aur tum
A ..hmmmmm..... pehle se bahut bahut bahut zayada
they both laugh together making the moment light
Armaan wrap his arm around her shoulder and takes her near the window.
From there they can together see the moon and the gentle breeze kissed their faces
For sometime they both are quiet,lost into each other
Armaan hugs her from behind holding her from her waist
ridz shivers at his touch.then he gently lowers his face into her neck ,Ridz makes a feeble attempt to pull herself away but stops, bcause this was something
she had longed for,for the last few months. and she had full faith in Armaan .

After sometime Armaan comes back to his normal self and goes
A..to aaj Riddhima Gurmeet ke saath soyegi
R... nahi main kisi ke saath nahi souegi and tumhare saath to hargees nahi
A..woh to tumhe sona hi padega
R..bilkul nahi
A..riddhima..
R..armaan
A riddhima
and he tries to hold her again but she slips away.. and starts making a bed on the floor
A..yeh kis liye
R.. mere liye
A..(getting serious) tum zameen pe nahi souogi
R..to
A..tum bed pe so jana aur main sofe pe leet jauoga
R..nahi Armaan mujhe koi fark nahi padega
A..lekin mujhe padega
R..stares at him lovingly
A..dekho tum mujhe aise dekhogi to badi mushkal ho jayeegi
and they both starts laughing
R..acha ab so jao
A..lekin main good nite kiss ke bina nahi so sakta
Ridz hesitates for a moment and then holds his hand and
kissed lovingly on them
Armaan smiles broadly and nods his head
He then holds her hands too kissed them passionately
and then he took her to bed holding her gently and
make her lie down on it
pulls a sheet over her and gently runs his hand over her hair
A..so jaao
he then switch off the light and comes back to the sofa to lie on it
and secretly they both were wishing for the night to stand still.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HeAvEnS

Go to top