Congratularions Hosanna - Teacher Idol (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Oh my god!!! Ho, i read this article but never knew it was you darling.... CONGRATULATIONSSSSS. Woh am so proud that I do know you (though we never met Smile LOL ) but really, am so proud to have a friend like you..... Embarrassed

You look stuning and fun person to be around. You remind me lots of my Literature teacher Mrs. Mag Big smile

Congratulations Ho... Tahniah diatas pencapaian anda.. Embarrassed

Edited by netra_rama - 21 May 2008 at 12:56am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Congratularions Hosanna - Teacher Idol (Page 5)" in Fun Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hosanna

Goldie

Hosanna

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 3:23am | IP Logged

Ho ho ho Netra! LOL

I'm so glad that we are sharing the difficulties experienced by people whose English is not their first language.

Like Caryn says Malaysia has made a potpourri of English so anything goes!

But the borrow/lend is horrifying! Please borrow me your pencil.After screaming the correct version, some kids still come up with Please lend me borrow your pencil!

Hosanna

Goldie

Hosanna

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 3:30am | IP Logged

Ambi, does Hema speak both languages together or with a thick malay accent? We do it famously here without batting an eyelid.

eg I heard the cicak(malay lizard) saptham (Tamil sound)tadi.(Malay just now)

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Congrats Ho, I'm very proud of you Clap

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 4:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Hosanna

Ho ho ho Netra! LOL

I'm so glad that we are sharing the difficulties experienced by people whose English is not their first language. Wink Agree

Like Caryn says Malaysia has made a potpourri of English so anything goes! I agree with this too

But the borrow/lend is horrifying! Please borrow me your pencil.After screaming the correct version, some kids still come up with Please lend me borrow your pencil!
duhhh im still havin hard time to correct my gals in this. They keep cuming back to me using the wrong wordConfused Another word is Never. Many love to use Never. I keep reminding my kids Never means no once at all. Yet, when they do something wrong, they still say "mommy, i never do... or mummy i never eat..." and not only kids use this. My friends too at times...AngryLOL

Edited by netra_rama - 21 May 2008 at 4:17am

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 4:54am | IP Logged
i meant the word pronounciation,accent Ho.it is totally different 4m what we speak in india.

like malayalees pronouncing ovals different 4m us,her pronounciation is different.even her tamil pronounciation is also different.if u watch "Isai Kudumbam"programme in vijay tv,u'll understand,she is hosting the programme.

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hosanna

LOL yeah I guess kids in the west misuse or misspell.
How about sentence structure Karthi. What kind of errors do they make?

I'm nearer to home than you think, cikgu!! Wink What sentence structure? Earlier this evening, I finished marking exam papers and assignments.

I needed to delve into the nearest PG Wodehouse at hand to get my grammar back in order!! Confused

Edited by Karthikka - 21 May 2008 at 9:10am

Aanteek

Goldie

Aanteek

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Congrates! Hosanna!! I am very proud of you. I wish at least my kids get a teacher like you. I am proud of you Mrs.Rachel, Hats off to your dedication!!!
Hip Hip Hooray to Mrs.Rachel!!! Clap

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Fun Topics Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.