Congratularions Hosanna - Teacher Idol (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

Hosanna

Goldie

Hosanna

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 6:57am | IP Logged
This is Vanessa Mazlan's winning entry that made me Teacher Idol:

"NO WAY! I would rather be boiled alive and eaten by cannibals than have a makeover." "Oh No! I've offended my favourite teacher. Then I saw the twinkle in her eyes and was relieved when Puan Rachel burst out laughing.

A wicked sense of humour and a head full of interesting ideas and attention-grabbing games. That's why Puan Rachel's English class is fun, lively and of course very educational. Even the boys who only devour IN TECH and FOOTBALL look forward to her class.

Every session with Puan Rachel is unforgettable. Walking briskly, she puts her books on her desk, grins at us and asks, " Are you ready to play a game?" Isn't that a change from the staid, old teacher who shoots out facts until the bell rings?

We wait eagerly for her instructions. Wow, we need an extensive vocabulary to play her game.She challenges us with encouraging words."Give me some new words, expand your horizon."She has actually suceeded in getting us lazybones to delve through thich heavy dictionaries to increase our vocabulary.

So all of us write feverishly to win the sticker she has promised the winner and to win her heart.Sometimes she will scold scream and threaten but when we finally produce the perfect composition with flawless English, she is so generous with her praise.

Yes classes with Puan Rachel are defnitely interesting. Everydy there is a new game, new fun and more laughter. But it is the same teacher smiling at us!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Congratularions Hosanna - Teacher Idol (Page 3)" in Fun Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 7:13am | IP Logged
mmm. ho i wish i had teachers of your calibre when i was studying....

tis never too late to enrol....is it???

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Congrats, Hosanna. Is Puan the Malay word for teacher? Please excuse any spelling mistakes, teacher, this time I blame it on my left hand, which did not learn to spell Big smile

suram

Goldie

suram

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:44am | IP Logged

CONGRATULATUIONS HO!!!! Clap WOW, thats some Picture!!! I am really proud to be associated with Fab people like you, thanks to the IF!!!
Thanks Roja for letting us know!! Smile

Edited by suram - 19 May 2008 at 9:45am

malligai

malligai

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Hello I am new to this forum.
Let me wish Ho teacher all the best.

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:12am | IP Logged
wecome malligai!

giriadimai

IF-Dazzler

giriadimai

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Welcome Malligai!

Hos, andha kuzhaindaiyoda feelings onnu solradhu - U R THE TEACHER - idhe vida oru teacherukku enna perumai venum!

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasunap

mmm. ho i wish i had teachers of your calibre when i was studying.... tis never too late to enrol....is it???

Exactly my sentiments Jas - it is amazing that you echo what I have in
mind - some timesEmbarrassed - work at it Jas and who knows?? U may end
up reading mad Roja's mind Embarrassed Jokes apart, I did have some good
teachers - Ho a tip from my English teacher - she handpicked a few
of us and made us write an essay or article - when we submit that, she
will ask us to do a total make over - replace every word with a synonym!!!
Believe me , it is real fun - I converted  the dictionary as my pillow - oru
childish expectation - night time le, all the words will get registered in
my brain!!!! My greatest pastime is to go through the dictionary and thesaurus . top book mark in my PC - Merriam-WebsterEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Fun Topics Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.