Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Folks, yet another reason to celebrate - Our IF ian Hosanna has been
voted as a "teacher idol" by the students - that is what is special about it. Please join me in congratulating her  - and make sure to say a prayer for her dreamEmbarrassed - Vaathu Kasthuri to become a swan soon - EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Congrats Ho - we are proud of youClap

Laughing Hosanna - Mdm. Rachel Ponniah

The Foursome - Congratulations to all of you - Good to see such dedicated teachers - a luxury, eh???

IF Congratulates - All the very Best to all of you and a
special hug to our own Hosanna

Edited by rojapoooo - 18 May 2008 at 6:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Carynsankadevi30

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Congratularions Hosanna - Teacher Idol" in Fun Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

giriadimai

IF-Dazzler

giriadimai

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Congrats Hos Clap Clap ,

Ungala pathi niraya therinjukka naan indha sectionae pazhiya romba nerama kaathundu irukken LOL

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Congratz Ho Clap Clap Clap.yeah i'm also waiting here 2 know more abt Honey Ho Big smile

Thanx Roja Akka.

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Congrats Ho...you look so humurous and full of life too....I like that very much Hug.

Thanks Roja you always make impossible things possible..!! Clap Clap Clap

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Congrats Ho Clap Clap Clap

Teacher Idol - such an honour, very proud of you dearHug Hug

Just like Sue chechi wrote, you looks like a humurous and funloving person Embarrassed

About you wish about vaathu show..hmmm..let us hope the director will get more acting roles so he decide to try more infront the camera than behind LOL and ends it soon Big smile

Hosanna

Goldie

Hosanna

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Thank you all my dear friends especially Roja for starting this thread! Its good to have friends to share one's joy.

The pic of me in black pants and red blouse shows me as I am in real life.My mum refuses to accept the next pic. She says,"Yaaro oru kizhavi...... LOL LOL

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 8:35am | IP Logged
I just saw the video on star website...you are def a funny person Big smile Got to see a glimse of you in action and your students...aww..that little boy wanted a makeover of his fav teacher..so cute Embarrassed
loved the white outfit on you and the pink ones Tongue

giriadimai

IF-Dazzler

giriadimai

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 8:39am | IP Logged
No Hos , not at all!

You can always give Rekha of Kasthuri a run for her money Big smile Honestly you must be a very very young Grandma Smile, which goes on to prove again "Agathin Azhagu mugathil theriyum". I am going to modify this
Agathin Vayasu mugathil theriyum" and you look a sweet 16 Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.