Kasturi

India-Forums

Kasturi
Kasturi

Karan-Shubhangi about fight-SBS Report (Page 2)

sana_sugarbun IF-Dazzler
sana_sugarbun
sana_sugarbun

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 8:31am | IP Logged
exactlyyy i agreee Sa never mentioned anything but Kp he said in ajj tak andsbs smething..even in the anniversary episode he acted weirdd Confused Confused its like he doesn't caree or dunno wat Confused WAy to go SA its becoz of this sweetness we love u soo muchhhhhhh Big smile hope the conflicts get sorted out by them..

darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 8:39am | IP Logged
4952546147, I agree with you totally. I think KP has attitude considering that he is the best only. He should consider his co-star as well.I have always seen one attitude for all his SBS interview. I think he should learn something from his idol(SRK) as everyone who worked with SRK says that he is always supportive.

I love KP and he is excellent actor. But still some personal changes are needed KP....
Herman_4u IF-Dazzler
Herman_4u
Herman_4u

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 8:46am | IP Logged
he didn't have to be that duplicative. they should have given the answer to the question, man. i want to knowwwwwwwwwwwwwww

love
harman   Tongue
zeenia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 9:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
*princess*15 IF-Rockerz
*princess*15
*princess*15

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 10:13am | IP Logged
SA came with her daughter datz cute Embarrassed omg karans comment left me out Confused hope dey sort out everything soon Embarrassed thnx 4 da info shruti Embarrassed
sana_sugarbun IF-Dazzler
sana_sugarbun
sana_sugarbun

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 11:43am | IP Logged
exactlyy he needs to change his attitude. he also had a conflict with amita from NB3 it means tht theres a prob in him and SA is such a sweeet personn she didn't even mention once in any of the programs (SBS, Ajj tak, other) instead she said she was sick , but KP ...omgggg Confused i could tell from his attitude when he was being inteviewed in the anniversary...he has made SRk his ideall so he should try to be more like him in attitude as well
pragalbha IF-Dazzler
pragalbha
pragalbha

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 11:46am | IP Logged
OK Guys............Please!!!

We hardly know anything about KP or SA to start judging them!!! Ouch
We only get to see what is shown to us..........we don't know what has transpired between them!!
So judging KP based on what he has said is too premature............that's my opinion!!!

Maybe he is hurt by all these rumours or maybe by the fact that Shubhangi did not refute them strong enough.........I mean we have no clue what the truth is and so I think it is unfair to send KP to the gallows without at least an idea of what has actually happened!!!
Just my opinion......... Smile
Kay Goldie
Kay
Kay

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragalbha

OK Guys............Please!!!

We hardly know anything about KP or SA to start judging them!!! Ouch
We only get to see what is shown to us..........we don't know what has transpired between them!!
So judging KP based on what he has said is too premature............that's my opinion!!!

Maybe he is hurt by all these rumours or maybe by the fact that Shubhangi did not refute them strong enough.........I mean we have no clue what the truth is and so I think it is unfair to send KP to the gallows without at least an idea of what has actually happened!!!
Just my opinion......... Smile

Well said Prag
I mentioned earlier aswell...that its their personal matter, whatever the issue may be it is between them, news people always make things seem worse than they are

We are in no place to judge KP or SA on what they are like or do in their personal lives Smile

Go to top