Karan-Shubhangi about fight-SBS Report - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago
I think Karans behaviour has been really disappointing to the point of being rude!Shubangi has shown so much more dignity!

Even if he had a problem with shubangi he could have played it down.People are right -he says he wants to be like shah rukh khan-then he should see how the superstar behaves.Have you ever heard of him having any problems with his co stars?The one thing most of the actresses who have worked with him say how much he looks after them.

I used to be such a fan of karan but his behaviour has really let me down.

Advice to Karan Patel-be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down.

A Disappointed Fan
Zeenia
*princess*15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
SA came with her daughter datz cute 😳 omg karans comment left me out 😕 hope dey sort out everything soon 😳 thnx 4 da info shruti 😳
sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
exactlyy he needs to change his attitude. he also had a conflict with amita from NB3 it means tht theres a prob in him and SA is such a sweeet personn she didn't even mention once in any of the programs (SBS, Ajj tak, other) instead she said she was sick , but KP ...omgggg 😕 i could tell from his attitude when he was being inteviewed in the anniversary...he has made SRk his ideall so he should try to be more like him in attitude as well
pragalbha thumbnail
OK Guys............Please!!!

We hardly know anything about KP or SA to start judging them!!!
We only get to see what is shown to us..........we don't know what has transpired between them!!
So judging KP based on what he has said is too premature............that's my opinion!!!

Maybe he is hurt by all these rumours or maybe by the fact that Shubhangi did not refute them strong enough.........I mean we have no clue what the truth is and so I think it is unfair to send KP to the gallows without at least an idea of what has actually happened!!!
Just my opinion......... 😊
Kay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pragalbha

OK Guys............Please!!!

We hardly know anything about KP or SA to start judging them!!!
We only get to see what is shown to us..........we don't know what has transpired between them!!
So judging KP based on what he has said is too premature............that's my opinion!!!

Maybe he is hurt by all these rumours or maybe by the fact that Shubhangi did not refute them strong enough.........I mean we have no clue what the truth is and so I think it is unfair to send KP to the gallows without at least an idea of what has actually happened!!!
Just my opinion......... 😊

Well said Prag
I mentioned earlier aswell...that its their personal matter, whatever the issue may be it is between them, news people always make things seem worse than they are

We are in no place to judge KP or SA on what they are like or do in their personal lives 😊
mimi0295 thumbnail
Thanks.
I think what KP meant was onscreen is totally different from their ofscreen lives. I dont think he was saying anything rude- it is true. Media is always after the poor guy, and maybe he's just tired of it.
What ever the reason is, I hope they both sort it out. As long as I see my RoKa onscreen- Im happy!
Aw, well, I hope they sort it out. 😊
nrasheed thumbnail

thanks shurti for the info...

yikes whatever is happening or NOT happening.. these 2 got publicity for it...wheather they wanted it or not...

totally agree Mimi and Praglabha, very well said...👏

robina

pikku05 thumbnail
well if he is miffed with media for this above  reason he can tell tat strait away 😕 why keep people guessing   personally i like kp still i do anyways this only leads 2 wrong publicity Edited by 4952546147 - 15 years ago
smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think they know very well that "any publicity is good publicity". I will leave it at that!

Cheers,
Sana~