•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

Hello everyone in last weeks episode we saw the eagle writting "Kill Them" on a peice of paper and giving it to his men. What he wrote referred to Vidhya and the masked man she had captured but then Gunny turned up and captured the masked man. Now Gunny Vidhya and the masked man are under the eye of the eagles man. A shot rang at the end of last weeks episode and the camera focused on Vidhya's face who at first seemed shocked and then looked at if she was in pain. Now the big question who do you think got shot???

My vote goes to the masked man or Vidhya. Cos in the last scene Vidhya looked as if she was in pain so it could be that she got shot. Plus Vidhya getting shot would mean more Gunny and Vidhya scenes...Would love to see a worried Gunny fretting over a shot Vidhya...

my next vote goes to the masked man cos that would eliminate all proof against the eagle.

last but not least it could be Gunny thats like shot to stop them from moving closer to their base.

Very confused so guys who do you think got shot????

i think dat its either gunny or the masked man...mostly it will be the masked man!!
I think the bullet misses the target and hits the windsheild and that is what Vidya looks at and gets frightened.
I agree wid shruti, either gunny or the masked man...
Originally posted by ladyinblu218

Hello everyone in last weeks episode we saw the eagle writting "Kill Them" on a peice of paper and giving it to his men. What he wrote referred to Vidhya and the masked man she had captured but then Gunny turned up and captured the masked man. Now Gunny Vidhya and the masked man are under the eye of the eagles man. A shot rang at the end of last weeks episode and the camera focused on Vidhya's face who at first seemed shocked and then looked at if she was in pain. Now the big question who do you think got shot???

My vote goes to the masked man or Vidhya. Cos in the last scene Vidhya looked as if she was in pain so it could be that she got shot. Plus Vidhya getting shot would mean more Gunny and Vidhya scenes...Would love to see a worried Gunny fretting over a shot Vidhya...

my next vote goes to the masked man cos that would eliminate all proof against the eagle.

last but not least it could be Gunny thats like shot to stop them from moving closer to their base.

Very confused so guys who do you think got shot????

it is very confusing but there cud be a possibility about Vidiya been hurt ,  it wud be nice to see Gunny getting worried  . love will blossom .

Its highly possible that the masked man was shot, I hope nobody did!
Originally posted by sonikudi14

it is very confusing but there cud be a possibility about Vidiya been hurt ,  it wud be nice to see Gunny getting worried  . love will blossom .

even i want that..........this will show that how much gunny cares for vidya

Originally posted by the golden girl

even i want that..........this will show that how much gunny cares for vidya

even i also want the same😳

but i thnk itz the masked man,

Aarthi

seems like gunny got shot but the way Vidya took care of his wound was so sweet and cute.