India-Forums

Left Right Left
Left Right Left

Who got shot??

ladyinblu218 Senior Member
ladyinblu218
ladyinblu218

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 3:32am | IP Logged

Hello everyone in last weeks episode we saw the eagle writting "Kill Them" on a peice of paper and giving it to his men. What he wrote referred to Vidhya and the masked man she had captured but then Gunny turned up and captured the masked man. Now Gunny Vidhya and the masked man are under the eye of the eagles man. A shot rang at the end of last weeks episode and the camera focused on Vidhya's face who at first seemed shocked and then looked at if she was in pain. Now the big question who do you think got shot???

My vote goes to the masked man or Vidhya. Cos in the last scene Vidhya looked as if she was in pain so it could be that she got shot. Plus Vidhya getting shot would mean more Gunny and Vidhya scenes...Would love to see a worried Gunny fretting over a shot Vidhya...

my next vote goes to the masked man cos that would eliminate all proof against the eagle.

last but not least it could be Gunny thats like shot to stop them from moving closer to their base.

Very confused so guys who do you think got shot????

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 3:36am | IP Logged
i think dat its either gunny or the masked man...mostly it will be the masked man!!
Kavi1982 Senior Member
Kavi1982
Kavi1982

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 8:44am | IP Logged
I think the bullet misses the target and hits the windsheild and that is what Vidya looks at and gets frightened.
sournsweet Goldie
sournsweet
sournsweet

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
I agree wid shruti, either gunny or the masked man...
sonikudi14 Senior Member
sonikudi14
sonikudi14

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladyinblu218

Hello everyone in last weeks episode we saw the eagle writting "Kill Them" on a peice of paper and giving it to his men. What he wrote referred to Vidhya and the masked man she had captured but then Gunny turned up and captured the masked man. Now Gunny Vidhya and the masked man are under the eye of the eagles man. A shot rang at the end of last weeks episode and the camera focused on Vidhya's face who at first seemed shocked and then looked at if she was in pain. Now the big question who do you think got shot???

My vote goes to the masked man or Vidhya. Cos in the last scene Vidhya looked as if she was in pain so it could be that she got shot. Plus Vidhya getting shot would mean more Gunny and Vidhya scenes...Would love to see a worried Gunny fretting over a shot Vidhya...

my next vote goes to the masked man cos that would eliminate all proof against the eagle.

last but not least it could be Gunny thats like shot to stop them from moving closer to their base.

it is very confusing but there cud be a possibility about Vidiya been hurt ,  it wud be nice to see Gunny getting worried  . love will blossom .

-bhootni- IF-Sizzlerz
-bhootni-
-bhootni-

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Its highly possible that the masked man was shot, I hope nobody did!
the golden girl Groupbie
the golden girl
the golden girl

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonikudi14

it is very confusing but there cud be a possibility about Vidiya been hurt ,  it wud be nice to see Gunny getting worried  . love will blossom .

even i want that..........this will show that how much gunny cares for vidya

aarsow IF-Sizzlerz
aarsow
aarsow

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by the golden girl

Originally posted by sonikudi14

even i want that..........this will show that how much gunny cares for vidya

even i also want the sameEmbarrassed

but i thnk itz the masked man,

Aarthi

Go to top