India-Forums

MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing
MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing

whosoever is here is deserving.......

DEADLYDODO Newbie
DEADLYDODO
DEADLYDODO

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 3:09am | IP Logged

since it is going to over now...........we all are little bit aware of everyroadies's nature but yet no one can predict their next step too.these roadies are actually not revealing their innermost....we like a particular onthe basis of their screen presence,their task performance only..........we donot know what the inside story is..just becuz we are actually not there.......its only all the roadies who know well of each other.........so there is no point in liking or disliking any one...........i think these roadies are not bad.........but  the circumstances let them to doso.........

yesterday anmol was saying we all think that these top there are not deserving at all.............i want to ask why they are not deserving???????????this is a game which requries allthe things including

task performance+your behaviour(who cares it is fake or not)+your ability to judge others+strategies+not to be too emotional+not to trust anyone etc.....

...these top 3 roadies must have these things that is why they are here varna anmol kyun nahi aa gayi?????????

i remember shambhavi was saying ki joo ladkiyon ki respect nahi karta vo kabhi success nahi pa sakata(pointing to nihal).i want to ask  since she was using nihal then why she was expecting nihal to respect her?????she herself was playing withe the emotions of nihal & then expecting respect???

i think nihal is not a that much bad person.......but the circumstances made him.....to do so......i donot remember if he went to any girl and asked her to be a friend????it was shambhavi & simran who went to him............& he did not betrayed any one..after all its a part of the game..ye to sab hi karte hain..........all the roadies who are  voted out,,,,, must lack some qualities ....& ashu ,nihal& sonel have it........

most of us think prabjot & simran are deserving........i ask why?????

prabjot ........during her vote out was saying ki agar mere hath mein hota to mein ashu ya nihal mein se kisi ek ko bahar karti........but she herself voted for ashu to vote out someone......here she lacks in decision making..& ofcourse brain........sirf task performance se kuch nahi hota ...

simran........she was having power of elimination & she wasted it becuz she was trusting nihal that he will save her further..........she  never thought ki itne dino ki friendship ek jhatke mein nahi tote sakti..........so it was her foolishness...& then she was blaming nihal......for what.........????????

sonel was the only one.........who did not take dushmani with any one........she very clearly voted out everyone she wanted........& that is the beauty....of surviving.......so she deserved it.......but in the end it was not herday..........i know from my personel experience.....BOY-BOY friendship is very stronger than boy-girl friendship............and also boys use girls to go long & then throw them away.............this is the tendency of them ..........& the only way to break is is to form a much stronger girl-girl friendship...........simran was having a chance by voting out either nihal or ashu but she did not........

so its clear you shuld have all the things to stay long & then winning the game........so whosoever is here is deserving.........,whosoever wins is deserving..............& whosoeverlost it ................deserved losing.............

it was the strong friendship between nihal & ashu which i visible now.........& that is also a art/techniche  of playing rather surviving.....

do comment guys....................Smile

Edited by DEADLYDODO - 18 May 2008 at 3:23am

sanya_s Senior Member
sanya_s
sanya_s

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Clap Agree with you..

Ankita and prabjyot wer strong contenders though...and ayaz and varun were unjustly voted out..tho they wr prforming well. All the rest deserved to go out!

all said and done...these three are good! Though sumtimes nihaal can get on our nerves Smile ..
ajooni IF-Rockerz
ajooni
ajooni

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 5:42am | IP Logged
The losers are very bad losers.Nasty people ugh..Simran actually called Sonel an oxymoron Confused .Makes you wonder what kind of backgrounds they come from..I still can't get over the "I am willing stoop to any level " comment! Dead
wolum Senior Member
wolum
wolum

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DEADLYDODO

since it is going to over now...........we all are little bit aware of everyroadies's nature but yet no one can predict their next step too.these roadies are actually not revealing their innermost....we like a particular onthe basis of their screen presence,their task performance only..........we donot know what the inside story is..just becuz we are actually not there.......its only all the roadies who know well of each other.........so there is no point in liking or disliking any one...........i think these roadies are not bad.........but  the circumstances let them to doso.........

yesterday anmol was saying we all think that these top there are not deserving at all.............i want to ask why they are not deserving???????????this is a game which requries allthe things including

task performance+your behaviour(who cares it is fake or not)+your ability to judge others+strategies+not to be too emotional+not to trust anyone etc.....

...these top 3 roadies must have these things that is why they are here varna anmol kyun nahi aa gayi?????????

i remember shambhavi was saying ki joo ladkiyon ki respect nahi karta vo kabhi success nahi pa sakata(pointing to nihal).i want to ask  since she was using nihal then why she was expecting nihal to respect her?????she herself was playing withe the emotions of nihal & then expecting respect???

i think nihal is not a that much bad person.......but the circumstances made him.....to do so......i donot remember if he went to any girl and asked her to be a friend????it was shambhavi & simran who went to him............& he did not betrayed any one..after all its a part of the game..ye to sab hi karte hain..........all the roadies who are  voted out,,,,, must lack some qualities ....& ashu ,nihal& sonel have it........

most of us think prabjot & simran are deserving........i ask why?????

prabjot ........during her vote out was saying ki agar mere hath mein hota to mein ashu ya nihal mein se kisi ek ko bahar karti........but she herself voted for ashu to vote out someone......here she lacks in decision making..& ofcourse brain........sirf task performance se kuch nahi hota ...

simran........she was having power of elimination & she wasted it becuz she was trusting nihal that he will save her further..........she  never thought ki itne dino ki friendship ek jhatke mein nahi tote sakti..........so it was her foolishness...& then she was blaming nihal......for what.........????????

sonel was the only one.........who did not take dushmani with any one........she very clearly voted out everyone she wanted........& that is the beauty....of surviving.......so she deserved it.......but in the end it was not herday..........i know from my personel experience.....BOY-BOY friendship is very stronger than boy-girl friendship............and also boys use girls to go long & then throw them away.............this is the tendency of them ..........& the only way to break is is to form a much stronger girl-girl friendship...........simran was having a chance by voting out either nihal or ashu but she did not........

so its clear you shuld have all the things to stay long & then winning the game........so whosoever is here is deserving.........,whosoever wins is deserving..............& whosoeverlost it ................deserved losing.............

it was the strong friendship between nihal & ashu which i visible now.........& that is also a art/techniche  of playing rather surviving.....

do comment guys....................Smile

I am totally agree with you. They played the game really very well. Thats why they are till now and others r loosers. They r the real roadis. Anthony, Parul , Aushman didnt face so much challenge like them and I giive u the guaranty that if so much fellow roadies comes and so many times like this time then Anthony, Parul or Aushman would not be a roadi believe me guys. But they are still their. So they r Obviously deserving.

Dollyshah Newbie
Dollyshah
Dollyshah

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
I think all the loosers are bad loosers. I do not understand whey they say, these three people are not deserving. If they were deserving, they would have stayed there, not these people. Does all others did not do anything like politics? It is just that they did not have anyone to trust, apart from themselves. Look at these three, they trusted each other. They stood there.

AYaz, i do not understand what is his problem with Nihal. When he go voted out, it was a unanimous decision. Everyone voted against him. He started back bitching as soon as the old roadies came.

Not deserving, as far as mymemory, nihal proved when it was one on one with vick....

Mrs.Brett Lee IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Brett Lee
Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 1:48am | IP Logged

Wow..wht a gr8 post..ClapClapClap..

Even I think..dey deserve to stay here..I agree last yr's roadies..performed..better..n used deir brains as well..bt v cn't deny Roadies..is jst not abt tasks..It's abt politics..brains..friendship..n thr is more to it...

I mean..dese guys did the challenge..as well as..kept their friendship going...Dey cud hv done deir tasks well!!!! but..den it's ok...dey deserved to go to the Top 3..

Wen sonel came back..oders...were saying..tht she ws the one hu shud hv been voted out as she is a moron...n dey started..talking..abt her..especially Vik and Anmol...Dey demselves 4gt tht dey lost in the challenge wen dey came back agn..n r blaming her..Dey shud first c..tht dey demselves..lost..n den dey r blaming oders..That's so unfair!!!..

Wen dis Vikrant ws..telling Nihaal reached..here..cuz of Ashu..I think he himself 4got tht Nihaal..won the challenge against him..n he lost  it..n Vik himself had said b4..tht dis challenge ws 100% fair..n hu is he to say tht dey din't deserve to go to top 3...

Yeah though I liked Simran..n Prabhjot..bt yeah dey shud hv used more brains..n I think..dey cud hv reached the finals..if dey..had..done a bit more..

Seriously I luv dis post..n a gr8 topic to discuss..Big smile

JattiTude Goldie
JattiTude
JattiTude

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 1:38am | IP Logged

i dont think it was about BOY-BOy friendship or ashu throwing sonel out..... i think ashu knew that he has to compete the next day and he may have thought that if he choses sonel, he may have to compete with her, and he may loose..... so its better to loose from a boy than a girl..in case he looses the final task......  he has a JAAT mind, so thats why i think this is the reason.....

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 3:20am | IP Logged
No they do not deserve it.

even going by your post -

"task performance+your behaviour(who cares it is fake or not)+your ability to judge others+strategies+not to be too emotional+not to trust anyone etc....."

A true Roadie will hv all these skills, right?

Ur first parameter , task performance is an eye opener!

Did these top 3 perform? Dead

Sure, they were great in tasks but they sucked in performances!

Al the other parameters are like accessories!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index