Non Sun TV Serials

Sollatha kadhal -madurai fan fiction (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 14

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Nallu...I read the latest 2 chapters...great..!! Clap Clap

Kadhal vandhudichi...asaiyil oddi vanthaen... Big smile how romantic....naanum memory lane-kku poitaen...God..how fast time flew..!! Cry

Nallu your story is getting very very interesting but you must remember that romba directors might be reading this too...QUICKLY SEAL IT WITH COPYRIGHT PROTECTION... andhe Tholkapian vandhalum vanthuduvaan...namba mudiyathu girl.....he doesn't want to end his KOLANGAL - but just awaiting to grab an interesting storyline for his next serial...!! LOL LOL

Edited by Sue Nair - 20 May 2008 at 9:40am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sollatha kadhal -madurai fan fiction (Page 4)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Congratulations on your new story Nallu.   Clap Clap   Nice start.

Amazed that your 3 chapters alone can bring people like Giri, Roja, Netra and Sue to flashback!!! Big smile Big smile I wonder who else will go for flashback in your continous chapters? Wink

Yenna Netra, beginning of the story reminds you of your own romance soninga. Is that the train part? Where S offers hand to Meenu? "Illa C, athu ileh...... in our country, you cannot run after trains, and no hands will be offered coz the doors are closed. Unless Netra is from yesteryears. YOur dad's/grandpa time. Big smile

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Adada nallu,romba fast'a vandhu fast'a move pannitelae storyai,gud Clap .

i like the way it is going.my 70mm screen opens & i'm finding it more & more romantic day by day LOL

by the way,pink phone - ungalukku vendum pola nallu Evil Smile

Aanteek

Goldie

Aanteek

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Hi Nallu,

Great Story!!! I love it. Azagana Kavidaigal!!! I saw this only today. I made it a Sticky note. Can't wait for next chapter.

Seigai Saravanan kitayeva? Big smile

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Nallu Great job girl Clap Clap Clap .......very speedy and full of life. Your poems are too good girl...the last scene you described is def. very romantic....can't wait till I find out what is in store next... Tongue Tongue

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 10:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Caryn

Congratulations on your new story Nallu.   Clap Clap   Nice start.

Amazed that your 3 chapters alone can bring people like Giri, Roja, Netra and Sue to flashback!!! Big smile Big smile I wonder who else will go for flashback in your continous chapters? Wink

Yenna Netra, beginning of the story reminds you of your own romance soninga. Is that the train part? Where S offers hand to Meenu? "Illa C, athu ileh...... in our country, you cannot run after trains, and no hands will be offered coz the doors are closed. Unless Netra is from yesteryears. YOur dad's/grandpa time. Big smile

Yennada innum Caryn kitte ore comment varelenee parthenLOL... Mine was not in train though. It was in KFC as i left my mobile on table CarynWink... Trainne naan run pennematen paaa saamy...

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Nallu, ur third and fourth chapter is soooo wohhhh till i did not realise my phone ringing LOL Great story naa. And i like the part Saravana came there right in time....

And Caryn, no... i know wat ur thinking but the answer is NOOOO. I did not have that that kind of scene in my life, people chasing me and im landing on his arm LOL it wud have been nice though Wink

Ambi, thanks for the picture. I never watched that serial so i've got no idea how both look alike. But now, im able to picture them in my mind. Thanks gal Wink

Edited by netra_rama - 20 May 2008 at 10:27pm

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Thanks everyone for ur super comments

from when i started writing the story kaviathaya kotuthu anna elutha ninakayil varthai mututhu

abiramai abiramiLOL LOL

ok jokes apart i started to write love poems only now oh god i don't know where its going to lead.

Vivek vanthu story break potutaru

so break time u guys have to wait for the next chapter some more time.

Sue chechi sing duet with nair bhaiyya now also i know he will not say no

Netra some things though i know will not happen in real life i write to spice up things

a girl can dream can't she?

Edited by nallu - 20 May 2008 at 11:04pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top