Page 1
Page   of 14
Page 2 Page 14

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Sollatha kadhal

In this story the lead pair is our saravanan & meenakshi from Madurai serial. Rest of the characters does not belong to any serial. Let's say it's a type of fan fiction. I have lost hope abt seeing anything good abt this lead in the serial. So decided to write stories where they will be together.

This story series is dedicated to mainly kadhambari & fuzz who shared same enthusiasm for the lead pair like me & still discuss the story with me. It is dedicated all my IF friends.I hope u all will enjoy this story Wink

Photo of meenu & saravan .Thanks to kads for the pic

Edited by nallu - 01 July 2008 at 3:27am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

chip2chintufuzz_13bibby_90Aanteekusha_poojakadhambariMP_Radha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sollatha kadhal -madurai fan fiction" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Special Thanx to nallu 4 starting a fanfic with meenu & saravanan.

Gud start dear Clap,hope 2 see more saravanan & meenu.saravanan madurai baashai thaan ninaivil irukku,imagining him as a city brat LOL

thank god no aluki,kamatchi & villain velu Big smile i'm happy now.keep it up.

giriadimai

IF-Dazzler

giriadimai

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Veluthu kattu, veluthu kattu..... Nallu... Veluthu kattu Smile

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 5:55am | IP Logged
thx nallu for the PM, let me tell u. That u have a brilliant talent for writing lovely fan fic and comedy as well.

Keep the gd work up.

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 6:01am | IP Logged

Nice start Nallu Big smile
a clean shaven Sharavana and that too as a city modern guy? LOL I remember seeing as a village "rowdy" type Wink
love at first sight for Meenu? Embarrassed

waiting for the next part dearBig smile

Edited by meli - 18 May 2008 at 6:03am

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Wow what a great start Nallu...I'm really excited to read your FF! If I'm correct, I think we've seen a clean shaven saravanan in Thavamai Thavamirunthu. Can't wait for the next one Smile

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 8:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nallu

Sollatha kadal

Chapter 1

The back drop for this story is a famous engineering college in Chennai. Meenakshi Alias meenu from madurai has passed +2 examination as state first & got seat in reputed college in Chennai. Her friends' are very happy for her. Nobody is accompanying her to Chennai. Without friends meenu reaches Chennai afraid to be alone in a strange city.She has got placed in a hostel in nungabakkam & shud go to her college in guindy. Her room mate in hostel is Sasi who incidentally studies in same class as meenu. She is happy that somebody will accompany her to college on first day. But the sad news is that meenu had to leave alone as sasi being lazy was late & meenu had an important meeting with principal. So after gathering courage meenu leaves alone to railway station.

A train is leaving platform & meenu runs to catch it. One person gives her hand to get inside. That is our hero saravan with a clean shaven look(he is a city modern guy ok).Meenu thanks him & goes to sit as she is gasping for air. Then she thinks isn't the guy very nice. She thinks abt how her friends in madurai have talked abt boys in Chennai.Seeing her thought process reining away meenu puts it back on track as her ambition in life is to do her higher studies in foreign.

Guindy station have come & meenu gets down hurriedly not noticing that saravan also getting down in the same station. Meenu rushes to the principal office. Principal congrats her for getting state first & says that he is very happy to have such a student in his college. He wishes her good luck & asks her to go to her class which is Ist yr ECE.

The campus is big & meenu is searching for her class & reaches the corridor where her class is situated. From the other side of the corridor comes a guy. He looks familiar to meenu &she is focusing on him. When he comes near some 100 meters distance meenu recognizes him as the guy who helped her in train. Her heart starts to beat hard TBC

A very good start Nallu....I think I am going to enjoy your story telling...so Meenu's heart has missed a couple of beats...LOL wow!! she is going to fall for that guy flat...enna one sided love-aa irrukum-mo ?or love is going to blossom in the campus.soon??..Wink

Nallu...looking forward to the latest development....pls do not make me wait coz you have instilled the interest in me already..!!Big smile

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Thank u so much for the comments guys its has filled my heart with happiness & i am sure it will get reflected in this fan fic Big smile

no its not a one sided story but will be in meenu's point of view mostly since i can write abt a girl's feelings well Wink

next part will be posted at the latest   i myself cannot wait to post the next part as i am really excited writing it

Thanks everyone for replying to my PM'S &coming here to read the story .I am really grateful

Edited by nallu - 19 May 2008 at 8:06am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top