India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

Milind Won Best Pati (Page 8)

fahimataq IF-Rockerz
fahimataq
fahimataq

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 6:40am | IP Logged
for the jodi award its reli unfair cos i lyk KN jodi too but michi deserved it this time. im disappointed. bt then happy too cos milind won the best pati. do they not tell hu came in second for voting?

ariska IF-Dazzler
ariska
ariska

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Thanks bones for the info Smile
I'm glad he won Smile
wande IF-Rockerz
wande
wande

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by $weet Ema

I hope Nagpal or those so called Kayamath creatives attended the SPA awards, then they get it into their skull, a best pati is a faithful one like Milind!
i agree with u yas and i am also very for him Big smile
gurl-enchanted IF-Rockerz
gurl-enchanted
gurl-enchanted

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 8:34am | IP Logged
milind is very obviously d best pati ever! he's so intense in everything he does - from anger to romance. i'd b soo damn happy if i cud a husband like him...so virile, so HOT and so intense...sigh Embarrassed he's every gal's dream. i mean wich gal wudnt want a guy who can excite u wen he gets angry, make u melt wen he gets to d romance part and doesnt hesitate to land a punch on any guy's face who dares to annoy u. its totally deserved and i dont think anyone except shabbir cud hav done dis part!
fahimataq IF-Rockerz
fahimataq
fahimataq

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 8:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by gurl.enchanted

milind is very obviously d best pati ever! he's so intense in everything he does - from anger to romance. i'd b soo damn happy if i cud a husband like him...so virile, so HOT and so intense...sigh Embarrassed he's every gal's dream. i mean wich gal wudnt want a guy who can excite u wen he gets angry, make u melt wen he gets to d romance part and doesnt hesitate to land a punch on any guy's face who dares to annoy u. its totally deserved and i dont think anyone except shabbir cud hav done dis part!

absolutely agree with u. i luv the possessiveness in milind. he's so sweet at the same time, getting her breakfast and tht bangle as well.

gurl-enchanted
gurl-enchanted

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fahimataq

absolutely agree with u. i luv the possessiveness in milind. he's so sweet at the same time, getting her breakfast and tht bangle as well.

yeah, his possessiveness is cute and not irritating wich is d case wid many guys. and he takes care of her so well too! how i'd love to b in panchi's shoes...Day Dreaming ok dats it! i m putting "a husband like Milind" on my wishlistLOL
gurl-enchanted
gurl-enchanted

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by candyfloss

Mills is the best!
I wonder why shabz news never made sticky??Confused
jay's unimportant article r always made sticky.DeadDead
I seriously dont like this biasness.Shabz is the only one won from kym...n no one giving him due credit!Cry

Originally posted by fahimataq

yeah, his possessiveness is cute and not irritating wich is d case wid many guys. and he takes care of her so well too! how i'd love to b in panchi's shoes...Day Dreaming ok dats it! i m putting "a husband like Milind" on my wishlistLOL

hmm...yeah, i never thought that... atleast shabz winnin wud shut the mouths of the anti milind forceSmile.
fahimataq IF-Rockerz
fahimataq
fahimataq

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 8:58am | IP Logged
there was an anit-milind's force LOL LOL LOL ppl need to open their eyes and focus!! lol.

they do need to make this a sticky i agree wt if the guy is on the forum atleast he knows he is been appreciated and applauded!!

Go to top