vasantha_rao07
vasantha_rao07

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LUV_shabboo

i think awards are given on basis of popularity of actors
& characters among audience.be it be shabbir,gauri,hiten
they always win at one or the other category.this eyecandy
factor matters.
many people watch serials only to see their favourite actors inspite of crappy story line.

Ouchjanki..so much of logic!!!!!how do u know?Had i known this I wouldn't have wished for michiDead

vasantha_rao07 IF-Sizzlerz
vasantha_rao07
vasantha_rao07

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Ouchso janki..in a sense ..I mean ..the same actors win every yearConfusedwhat is thisOuch
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 4:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by murthymvs

I am happy that Milind won the award but i wonder how did he won the Best Pati award after watching the whole Kayamath track till date (he always doubted Prachi insulted her a lot & hurted her a lot both physically & mentally) and am very sad that Michi haven't win Best Jodi award which they r capable & suppose to win. I don't understand on what basis the nominations r being taken place, i don't think it's based on audience votes coz audience r not such a fools of taking such a foolish decisions.

I had created a thread as to why Milsi deserves this award.  Since I am lazy to type all my points again, I am copy pasting it here.

Milind's nomination as best pati in the SPA may have raised many an eyebrow.  And why not.  Here is a guy who :

scared his young wife with a near rape. repeatedly suspected her of having an affair with her ex-lover.  physically abused her - wonder how her arm bones are still intact after all the shaking they have been subjected to. readily bought the lies about his wife floated by his ex-lover for a good part of their marriage. publicly humiliated her. Let his wife leave the house at night.
  • Did n't bother to go in search of her when he realised that she did not return on the night of divorce proceedings.

Despite all this why should he deserve the best pati award? These are my reasons why.

The guy may have a fiery temper but he has a heart of gold. When he realises his mistake he is more than willing to admit it and ask his wife's forgiveness. He would risk his life for his wife  - braved the floods to get a saree for her, took the car hit to save her life. He remained utterly faithful to his wife inspite of his ex-lover literally throwing herself on him. And continued to remain so even when he thought she was not faithful to him. He must be the only T.V. screen husband to ask his wife's permission to start a family. Despite hating her family for what his sister suffered due to them, he still supported them financially and gave due respect to them. Yes, his marriage was part of the deal to save her family concern but he need'nt have continued to support them beyond the agreed amount but he did. Was willing to give up his self respect by begging Niharika to accept Suki as her daughter-in-law only because his wife wanted Suki to get her love. He rushed with Ritwik in his arms out of their bedroom inorder to ensure his wife's sleep is not disturbed. And this without having a clue as to how to take care of an infant. Now how sweet and considerate was that!    He got up early to prepare his wife breakfast.  His wife may have prepared countless breakfasts for him but I am sure the girl relished  the burnt omlette more than anything she had ever eaten because his love for her was visible in every morsel of it. He may have publicly humiliated her but he was equally willing to admonish himself for putting her through hell as was evident at the court scene on the day his divorce was to be awarded.
  • He may have listened to his ex-lover's lies but he also reposed considerable faith in his wife when he openly defended her against Ayesha's accusations and caved in only when Prachi herself admitted to her 'guilt'.

I also want to substantiate this with what Ryka had said on Milind's competition this year. 

Coming to the Best Pati nominations... the nominations are
Mihir - A guy who for a good part of the year had no clue his wife is an imposter(?)
Robbie - well, he is a good husband... but there are questions being raised on the legality of his marriage to KasturiConfusedLOL (Though actually according to law he is the husband... but according to BT laws he isntConfusedLOL_
OM - this guy was married to someone else for many years until returned to the Agarwal family.

So it seems that among the nominees, Milind has been the only one who was aware of who his wife was for a good part of the year (until PA struck him) and whose marriage is a valid one. His competition appears to be weak on the face of it.  His strongest competitor, Sumeet, is sadly not even nominated. So if one looks at things impartially I think there should not be any doubt as to why Milind deserves to win the award this year. 

Nonchalant IF-Dazzler

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 4:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
tweety_me14 IF-Rockerz
tweety_me14
tweety_me14

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Cry Cry Cry HAPPY TEARS for my Jaanu!
Bee-dz Goldie
Bee-dz
Bee-dz

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 4:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Bee-dz

I am happy that Milind won the award but i wonder how did he won the Best Pati award after watching the whole Kayamath track till date (he always doubted Prachi insulted her a lot & hurted her a lot both physically & mentally) and am very sad that Michi haven't win Best Jodi award which they r capable & suppose to win. I don't understand on what basis the nominations r being taken place, i don't think it's based on audience votes coz audience r not such a fools of taking such a foolish decisions.

May be its not about being 'Best Pati' literally, but how well he has been potraying the role of a Husband. Whether it was doubting his wife, hating her, inflicting pain, or even loving her - he has always done a good job.  

I agree with u, but the title shud be given as "Best Male Actor"  for his best performance but not "Best Pati" right? haa i agree if Panchi had been given "Best Patni" award where she is not even enclosed for that.

Well, your right but to begin with SPA never had a Best Male / Female Actor award... their awards have always been character-specific... so in that aspect best pati / patni award would entail all such traits/characteristics.

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 4:14am | IP Logged

the best characteristic of milind is his integrity,time and again his ex lover has thrown herself at him,even when he thought his wife betrayed him yet never ever did this guy lean for physical support on ayesha ...even when he thought that prachi betrayed him he still cld not see her tears was the first to help save ritwick by paying the ransom and going after the kidnappers.....the court scene where he prosecutes himself for hurting prachi shows his remorse and love for his wife......and last but not at all the least he simply was ready to give away his life to save her ,prayed that let her life be filled with happiness and even his life be given to her.....these are some points that makes him the best inspite of his numerous faults and there are many more which opti has covered Smile

Clap Clap congrats shabbo for infusing life into milind mishra and making all of us fall in love with him and panchi even if you are not nominated but no one can be a better wife for milind than prachi Smile and you guys are the best jodi award or no award
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Saju, well said. We Michians dont need an award to tell us that they are the best jodi. We know that they are. And that's what matters. The fact that atleast Milsi's contribution to this jodi has been recognised is an icing in the cake.

Edited by optimist - 18 May 2008 at 4:18am

Go to top