Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AshiYuvi4life thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
MANSI!!! I'm sooo glad you replied!!! Thanx babes! Thanx again for reading my NOTE and coming back to Sommi's FF. Love you!
zen girl thumbnail
hey guys
heres part 5!
this part is dedicated to komzie 😊

"Oi Rahul! GET UP!
We're gonna be late"

How can someone sleep this much? Its eight o'clock and he's dead to world! Thinking this, Muskaan makes her way upstairs and goes into his room….

Oh….

My….

God …..

How is it possible for someone to look this gorgeous? His chest…..six…pack………….ok Muskaan breathe, you can do it…
His face looks too cute; he looks so peaceful, sleeping
I'm sorry to wake him up, but it must be done….

"Rahul….RAHUL WAKE UP!" Muskaan screamed right into his ear
Rahul woke up with a start

"wtf Muskaan????? Why are you yelling?!?!?!?!!!!!!"

"hypocrite, your yelling too! Any way, hurry up get ready, school today
Its all so exciting don't you think, first day to the last year of high school!"

"ok Muskaan, calm down…way too early in the morning for me to process all this ….bubbliness"

"then don't sleep in next time…unless you want me to wake you up like this everyday…."

"nononononono, it's ok, ill get up early next time. An alarm clock would be quieter then you anyway…."

"what did you say!?!?" Muskaan grabs her jotti and chases him around the house, while Rahul runs out the door, only in his pj bottoms.

"Nothing yaar!" Rahul, tired of running round the whole house stops and pulls his ears and does a puppy dog face "sorry"

"Alright fine, you're forgiven….did you have to make such a cute face?"
Oh no……did I just say that out loud???????? Shit

"Did you just say I'm cute?"

"Ah…n…no"

"Well… I think you're gorgeous…." Rahul comes really close and whispers in her ear…
"And I'm not afraid to admit it"

Oh

My

God…

AshiYuvi4life thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey bhaggu!!! Sommi that was sooooooooooooooooooo awsome!
What the hell do I say to that???? 👏

And you dedicated it to me? Awwwww.... Chooo chweet!!! I read your dedication and blew a kiss at my moniter. Very sweet of you baby! Thank you so much! I loved your dead to the world thing. I always say that. One of my most used lines. And Rahul has a six pack??? LOL. When did that happen? 😆 You make him sound sexier than he already is. 😉

I loved how she said he was cute and he told her she was gorgeous. WOW! Now if only she would tell him tht on the show and instead of telling her she was gorgeous, he'd blush like hell. 😆 😳 😉

Waiting for your next part! Continue soon!

Love you so so so sooooooo much!!!!! 🤗 ❤️

Komzie
zen girl thumbnail
thanx komzie
well how do we kno he doesnt have a six pack hmmmm 😉
😆 😆
yup he has more confidence in this one while she is a tiny bit shy 😳
im sooo glad u liked it komzie!

peace
sommi
-Mansi- thumbnail
Woooow...Sommie..its ausom!!! 👏 👏 Luved it.. 😉 😉 Congo Komal.. 😆 😉
Aisha00 thumbnail
wowow!!!!....i wish dey show rahuls six pack im DMG i just find him soo cute....Continue soon 👏 😊
d101 thumbnail

hey just read ur ff...so cute...do continue

ps- loved muskaan crazy hypr in mornn n rahul coffee deprived....fate worse dan hell😉😉😉

Edited by d101 - 15 years ago
zen girl thumbnail
thanx d101

lol i kno rite
coffee deprivation is CRUEL

😆 muskaans hyper all the time, probably even at 2 in the morning 😆

no idea how some can be so "bubly" as rahul puts it 😆 😆
Karan.T thumbnail
Vey nice
Your FF title is also good
U written it so well 👏
Continue soon

zen girl thumbnail
thanx ram!

im glad u liked it!
😆 😆 im glad u liked the title, im from bdesh, and have neva actually learnt hindi, so when i first wrote the title it was as pehla barish, but then someone corrected me 😆 😳 😆

so please everyone if i make mistakes in the hindi(which i probably will!), please corrent me!!!!!!