Chit Chat

Influence...influencing...

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi doston....

Sab kuch theek thaak i hope..?😛

well...i'm back with one more topic...

THis time it's about influence..influencing people...

--Have u ever felt that u are influencing people in such way that they start thinking/behaving the way you do or told them to do...?? Share some stories then if possible...?😳

-- If yes...have you felt guilty abt it or proud..?

-- what are your views on influence in general..? Do u think It has a big impact on lives of people..?

Happy discussing!!

Love,
Gracella

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shazia_haya thumbnail
I've felt proud and also guilty.....will come back to reply to this thread properly later 😳

But I don't think that I've ever changed my own thinking because of anyone.....there might be cases in which I have this one kind of thinking but I'm just not very open about it and when someone has the same sort of thinking I might be more open with mine...but that doesn't mean I got influenced and changed my way of thinking 😳 ....it's just that I ot more open iwth that certain idea of mine....hope that wasn't confusing 😳

Sumra
shijhu thumbnail
gud topic gracie but but mere se koi influence hua ab tak aisa lagta nahi hai atleast nopt in my knowledge chup chup ke hua ho to dunno hehehehe but i am influenced with many 😳
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Gracella

Hi doston....

Sab kuch theek thaak i hope..?😛yea..until u came...j/k😆

well...i'm back with one more topic...good 2 see ya!

THis time it's about influence..influencing people...

--Have u ever felt that u are influencing people in such way that they start thinking/behaving the way you do or told them to do...?? Share some stories then if possible...?😳well, yea...many times...one of them are-

well, i have a student in my class...he was always so sad and he did not do good at school, well he did not do what he was capable of... and i asked him what was the matter and he cried and told me that he felt that he is the only reason  for his mom and dad to be separated and i told him a little incident that happen 2 one of friend...and i tell him 2 look at things in the opposite way he did before and the next day he comes 2 me and gives me a card and says thx for helping me, u r my hero... i was so happy for him.and i even got a call from him mom (he lives with his mom not his dad) and she thanked me for being a influence for him...and from then he always came 2 school with a grin in his face and always happy. he did so well at school and got a best student award. he was so happy and it was so wonderful 2 see him happy.

-- If yes...have you felt guilty abt it or proud..?proud😳

-- what are your views on influence in general..? Do u think It has a big impact on lives of people..?yes, it is a big impact on lives of people

Happy discussing!!

Love,
Gracella

xoxo
-Lara😊
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
well i wud be happy ofcourse if i have influenced somebody in a gud way 😃 ...but if the influence is negative..i wud feel guilty.. 😳

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Gandhi's Simplisity influance me alot......I know you people dont believe ....bt its a fact..😆 small eg is :I dont wear shirts at home...😉 Gandhi ke peeche fultime girls hote hey...mere bi hey lol😛

I Dont know much abt my Influence.....😳😃 but I influenced by lot of Peoples😃

fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Believe

Gandhi's Simplisity influance me alot......I know you people dont believe ....bt its a fact..😆 small eg is :I dont wear shirts at home...😉 Gandhi ke peeche fultime girls hote hey...mere bi hey lol😛

I Dont know much abt my Influence.....😳😃 but I influenced by lot of Peoples😃

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha😆OMG...u r so funny..