Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: -Pinky-

well yeah 😆 😆 but i have heard of people who eat it raw...and they weren't stuck on any desterted island. some ppl like to do that ... 🤢 someone was telling me this story about a man who ate alive rats...

btw i eat chicken too .. chicken is good... thats the only non veg thing that i eat alot. everything else i eat maybe once a month

eww raw...just like that..?? and woh bhi rats..?🤢🤢🤢
but yes it could be..i've read and heard horrible storries too of people and abt what they did/ ate etc to survive😕...
i even heard..some people turned into cannibals..eating human meat

chicken is yummy yes...( soory veggies)😳
souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think there is any need to eat raw meat or fish or anything. We can always make fire to atleast kind of roast/smoke the meat/fish. Unless we're facing a situation where the island doesn't even have vegetation, there'll always be dry leaves, twigs, etc. available to make a fire.
Shazia_haya thumbnail
but what if ther person stuck in there doesn't know about survival....as in how to make a fire using the sources he or she has?.....what can they do then to roast/cook the food they have with them?
souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^^@ Shazia: I think even a child has read about how to make a fire. We've all read about it in theory but most of us haven't used it practically. But then necessity is the mother of all inventions, and when you're stuck in such a situation where you have all the time in the world to do only one work, i.e., make a fire out of dry leaves and twigs, it's only natural that you'll try and try until your theoretical knowledge becomes a reality.

On the other hand if there is someone, who haven't ever read/seen how a fire can be made, then there are some other possibilities. If a grown up person have never read/heard/seen how a fire can be made, then in all probability he comes from such a society where they don't know the use of fire and are used to eating things raw, whether it's veg or non-veg. Another scenario is if it's a baby, then there'll be no one to tell him that raw tastes awful or anything and he'll do whatever he'll feel like doing. And if he's hungry and he feels that raw fish tastes good, he'll eat it. Edited by souro - 15 years ago
-Pinky- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gracella

eww raw...just like that..?? and woh bhi rats..?🤢🤢🤢 but yes it could be..i've read and heard horrible storries too of people and abt what they did/ ate etc to survive😕...i even heard..some people turned into cannibals..eating human meatchicken is yummy yes...( soory veggies)😳

omgg omgg ewww 🤢 i didn't know people actually did that for real.. thats rly pathetic.. like i owuld rather die than eat another human being.. :S
theres a book on that.. my English teacher was telling us about it.. n its really depressing. in this book, the world is coming to an end or w/e ..theres nothing to eat .. and this man n his child r running away from people because they r afraid they would be eaten up.. by their own people if they didn't run away