Chit Chat

India-Forums

Chit Chat
Chit Chat

Surviving on a deserted island.... (Page 7)

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -LaKsHiTa-

Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by Gracella

@Vinu +Lakshita: no fighting plz between veg and non veg eaters..the way you live or eat, it's all about having your own choice right? Respect each other and don't get into a heated discussion abt it... Wink 

sorryOuch--say sorry to me also

TongueTongueGrace am not fighting okieBig smileapun jo bolna hey marzi se bolegaWinkBig smilewo khaane ke baare main ho jo bi matter hoWinkBig smile

Why do i say sorry to u?? 

ill watch kaho na pyaar hai there was a same situation in that filmLOL

I dont think its a Horror movie!!!ConfusedWinkTongue

divingdolphin21 IF-Rockerz
divingdolphin21
divingdolphin21

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

Why do i say sorry to u?? 

ill watch kaho na pyaar hai there was a same situation in that filmLOL

I dont think its a Horror movie!!!ConfusedWinkTongue

i didnt get uOuch

Gracella IF-Stunnerz
Gracella
Gracella

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 12:00am | IP Logged

@Vinu +Lakshita: no fighting plz between veg and non veg eaters..the way you live or eat, it's all about having your own choice right? Respect each other and don't get into a heated discussion abt it... Wink 

TongueTongueGrace am not fighting okieBig smileapun jo bolna hey marzi se bolegaWinkBig smilewo khaane ke baare main ho jo bi matter hoWinkBig smile

not fighting..? okay..
Yes marzi se bolna Vinu....it's your right, but thoda soch samajh kar--considerate likhney mein kya buraai haiWink..

Don't try to instignate with your comments..that's all i'm trying to say...baaki tumhari marzi
Gracella IF-Stunnerz
Gracella
Gracella

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Pinky-

pepperoni is pig.. right?? i have had pepperoni so i guess i would be able to eat pig if nothing else is available.. but not raw!!!! i have had beef too( by mistake) so i would be able to eat that too although i shouldn't...
these two things i can eat... but theres no way i would eat rats n snakes..thats just gross

yes pepperoni is pig i guess...
well to be honest..i do eat pig meat....
i eat..chicken, duck and pig meat and fish of course only..

waisey..of course when u get meat of any animal like bull, rat, or of snake etc on the deserted island...it's kinda obvious u will roast it first nah and not eat it just raw like thatLOL
-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 12:10am | IP Logged

not fighting..? okay..
Yes marzi se bolna Vinu....it's your right, but thoda soch samajh kar--considerate likhney mein kya buraai haiWink..

Hum tho dimaaak see kaam karna log hey yaaar.Big smile.....We write procedure n functions.......and whole script first in mind/Pc....then drow a flow chart....then analyze it.....a software achitect job is not easy......WinkLOL

Don't try to instignate with your comments..that's all i'm trying to say...baaki tumhari marzi--if you r thinking  am instignating comment then its ur wish....Winkam helplessBig smile

Edited by Believe - 19 May 2008 at 12:11am
Shazia_haya IF-Rockerz
Shazia_haya
Shazia_haya

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 3:51am | IP Logged
When I went to go for my exam today....well I had been thinking that you wouldn't eat raw....at least you'd try to cook it...or as Gracella says....roast them....but yah sure if that can't be done....those who'll eat those animals for survival purposes....will you eat raw or will you try your very very very very best to get them cooked a lil'.....?

Edited by Shazia_haya - 19 May 2008 at 7:08am
divingdolphin21 IF-Rockerz
divingdolphin21
divingdolphin21

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 3:57am | IP Logged

actually i was thinking if its a desrted island then maybe rare animals will be found....Embarrassed or maybe no animals... Like in Robinson Crusoe..Wink

*Nishi* IF-Sizzlerz
*Nishi*
*Nishi*

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 7:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shazia_haya

When I went to go for my exam today....well I had been thinking that you wouldn't eat raw....at least you'd try to cook it...or as Gracella says....roast them....but yah sure if that can't be done....those who'll eat those animals for survival purposes....will you eat raw or try you very very very very best to get them cooked a lil'.....?

im sorry i dont know what that is either EmbarrassedLOL yh very rare.... animals... LOL do u rly live in HK ??? Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chit Chat Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index