Chit Chat

India-Forums

Chit Chat
Chit Chat

Surviving on a deserted island.... (Page 6)

souro Moderator
souro
souro

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
^^As I've already said, yup I will.
Let's see, I've already eaten, chicken, mutton, lamb, pork, beef, buffalo, turkey, duck, squids, octopus, oyster, slugs, snails, crabs, prawns, lobster, various fishes, etc. And I want to eat frogs, rats, snakes, turtle, and anything else that are consumed somewhere on this earth. So, I don't have a problem with eating them. Only problem is trapping and skinning in case of bigger mammals. So, it's easier to stick to fish, eggs, birds and such.

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -LaKsHiTa-

Originally posted by *angel3000*

Originally posted by Believe

Anyone eat Frog leg fry.......its same like chiken leg... LOL Wink Camel mandhii..also good Wink Big smile

eww u have eaten a frogDead...i am veggie....without food there is no chance of survival in such a situation...so in that case i might become a non-vegetarian n can give a try on eating an insect...ewwDead...i am too scared of insects...they r so yuck...but for my survival i have 2 eat something so i might eat them...but thats a different thing that i might puke after that if it tasted really bad

If u ask me i prefer dying!! eating animals DeadDead

ho ho.....you people not eat Pizzza or MC.............usmain sub PIG fat or other things included hey....you people like to eat that type of food naaa!!!in indirect wayEmbarrassed

souro Moderator
souro
souro

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 10:38pm | IP Logged

Anyone eat Frog leg fry.......its same like chiken leg... LOL Wink Camel mandhii..also good Wink Big smile

eww u have eaten a frogDead...i am veggie....without food there is no chance of survival in such a situation...so in that case i might become a non-vegetarian n can give a try on eating an insect...ewwDead...i am too scared of insects...they r so yuck...but for my survival i have 2 eat something so i might eat them...but thats a different thing that i might puke after that if it tasted really bad

ho ho.....you people not eat Pizzza or MC.............usmain sub PIG fat or other things included hey....you people like to eat that type of food naaa!!!in indirect wayEmbarrassed

I'm not sure about pizza but as far as I know McD discontinued the usage of animal fat for frying their fries cos of concern regarding large amont of unsaturated fat. There were even protests over that by McD fans who said the fries have lost their distinctive taste cos of the change.

divingdolphin21 IF-Rockerz
divingdolphin21
divingdolphin21

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 10:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gracella

@Vinu +Lakshita: no fighting plz between veg and non veg eaters..the way you live or eat, it's all about having your own choice right? Respect each other and don't get into a heated discussion abt it... Wink 

sorryOuch

divingdolphin21
divingdolphin21

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 10:58pm | IP Logged

well in India its pure vegitarian!!Embarrassed no use of animal fat anywhere!! except the no vegetarian burgersWink

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 11:04pm | IP Logged

@Vinu +Lakshita: no fighting plz between veg and non veg eaters..the way you live or eat, it's all about having your own choice right? Respect each other and don't get into a heated discussion abt it... Wink 

sorryOuch--say sorry to me also

TongueTongueGrace am not fighting okieBig smileapun jo bolna hey marzi se bolegaWinkBig smilewo khaane ke baare main ho jo bi matter hoWinkBig smile

-Pinky- IF-Dazzler
-Pinky-
-Pinky-

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
pepperoni is pig.. right?? i have had pepperoni so i guess i would be able to eat pig if nothing else is available.. but not raw!!!! i have had beef too( by mistake) so i would be able to eat that too although i shouldn't...
these two things i can eat... but theres no way i would eat rats n snakes..thats just gross
divingdolphin21
divingdolphin21

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

sorryOuch--say sorry to me also

TongueTongueGrace am not fighting okieBig smileapun jo bolna hey marzi se bolegaWinkBig smilewo khaane ke baare main ho jo bi matter hoWinkBig smile

Why do i say sorry to u?? 

ill watch kaho na pyaar hai there was a same situation in that filmLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chit Chat Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index