Chit Chat

India-Forums

Chit Chat
Chit Chat

Surviving on a deserted island.... (Page 3)

shruti_5 IF-Rockerz
shruti_5
shruti_5

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 7:35am | IP Logged
I would never ever eat any animals!! Dead I would rather die of starvation!!

shijhu IF-Rockerz
shijhu
shijhu

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 7:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Believe

Anyone eat Frog leg fry.......its same like chiken leg... LOL Wink Camel mandhii..also good Wink Big smile

yucks u joke so casuallyBig smile how can u compare frog leg with a chicken leg LOL try karke dekha hai kya

i wudnt eat any such stuff rathar imagining myself on a desseryted island is scary cohna bhi nahi chahti hun LOL

sweethoney06 IF-Rockerz
sweethoney06
sweethoney06

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 8:46am | IP Logged
I think I would prefer to die of starvation...but then if people would really were in such a situation they would think that they want to live..and they would eat the animals.. this is just my viewpoint...

but as Star I am also more afraid of how I will kill the animals than eating them lolz LOL
fly2me IF-Sizzlerz
fly2me
fly2me

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 9:04am | IP Logged
i rather die then eat all that Dead Embarrassed
divingdolphin21 IF-Rockerz
divingdolphin21
divingdolphin21

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 9:09am | IP Logged

and also befer going to such a place i would definately read Robinson Crusoe!!!

fly2me IF-Sizzlerz
fly2me
fly2me

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 9:14am | IP Logged
BTW...i would not even be able 2 kill anything Embarrassed
Shazia_haya IF-Rockerz
Shazia_haya
Shazia_haya

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 9:19am | IP Logged
same here....I can't kill a cockroach even...not coz I feel sorry for them....but coz I'm scared of them...then how can I kill a lion...and a snake?..oh gawd...I need someone with experience with me LOL to kill such animals.....but it's not like I'll eat them even....but oh well..as far as killing goes...I can kill ants and a few kinds of flies only....and hmm...what else?...lol...can't think of anything else...

Edited by Shazia_haya - 18 May 2008 at 9:20am
fly2me IF-Sizzlerz
fly2me
fly2me

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shazia_haya

same here....I can't kill a cockroach even...not coz I feel sorry for them....but coz I'm scared of them...then how can I kill a lion...and a snake?..oh gawd...I need someone with experience with me LOL to kill such animals.....but it's not like I'll eat them even....but oh well..as far as killing goes...I can kill ants and a few kinds of flies only....and hmm...what else?...lol...can't think of anything else...

2 tell u the truth i cannot kill anything except mosquitoes, and  fliesEmbarrassedand i am not gonna kill anything except thatEmbarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chit Chat Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index