Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Believe

๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›Grace am not fighting okie๐Ÿ˜ƒapun jo bolna hey marzi se bolega๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒwo khaane ke baare main ho jo bi matter ho๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ

not fighting..? okay..
Yes marzi se bolna Vinu....it's your right, but thoda soch samajh kar--considerate likhney mein kya buraai hai๐Ÿ˜‰..

Don't try to instignate with your comments..that's all i'm trying to say...baaki tumhari marzi
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Pinky-

pepperoni is pig.. right?? i have had pepperoni so i guess i would be able to eat pig if nothing else is available.. but not raw!!!! i have had beef too( by mistake) so i would be able to eat that too although i shouldn't...
these two things i can eat... but theres no way i would eat rats n snakes..thats just gross

yes pepperoni is pig i guess...
well to be honest..i do eat pig meat....
i eat..chicken, duck and pig meat and fish of course only..

waisey..of course when u get meat of any animal like bull, rat, or of snake etc on the deserted island...it's kinda obvious u will roast it first nah and not eat it just raw like that๐Ÿ˜†
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gracella

not fighting..? okay..
Yes marzi se bolna Vinu....it's your right, but thoda soch samajh kar--considerate likhney mein kya buraai hai๐Ÿ˜‰..

Hum tho dimaaak see kaam karna log hey yaaar.๐Ÿ˜ƒ.....We write procedure n functions.......and whole script first in mind/Pc....then drow a flow chart....then analyze it.....a software achitect job is not easy......๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Don't try to instignate with your comments..that's all i'm trying to say...baaki tumhari marzi--if you r thinking  am instignating comment then its ur wish....๐Ÿ˜‰am helpless๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by Believe - 15 years ago
Shazia_haya thumbnail
When I went to go for my exam today....well I had been thinking that you wouldn't eat raw....at least you'd try to cook it...or as Gracella says....roast them....but yah sure if that can't be done....those who'll eat those animals for survival purposes....will you eat raw or will you try your very very very very best to get them cooked a lil'.....? Edited by Shazia_haya - 15 years ago
divingdolphin21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

actually i was thinking if its a desrted island then maybe rare animals will be found....๐Ÿ˜ณ or maybe no animals... Like in Robinson Crusoe..๐Ÿ˜‰

*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shazia_haya

When I went to go for my exam today....well I had been thinking that you wouldn't eat raw....at least you'd try to cook it...or as Gracella says....roast them....but yah sure if that can't be done....those who'll eat those animals for survival purposes....will you eat raw or try you very very very very best to get them cooked a lil'.....?

im sorry i dont know what that is either ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† yh very rare.... animals... ๐Ÿ˜† do u rly live in HK ??? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Shazia_haya thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Nishi*

im sorry i dont know what that is either ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† yh very rare.... animals... ๐Ÿ˜† do u rly live in HK ??? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

hmm....was my post confusing?....sorry๐Ÿ˜ณ

I meant......those ppl who'd eat the animals for survival purposes....will they eat them raw or will they look for methods to cook the meat and all...and if they cannot get the meant and all roasted....will they still eat them raw?....hope it's clear now...๐Ÿ˜ณ

and yes....I'm born in HK and have been living there ever since๐Ÿ˜ณ(you can PM me if you want to๐Ÿ˜Š and ask about anything)....I don't know if I'm the 2nd generation Pakistanis or the 3rd generations Pakistanis living in HK...I don't know that since I seldom hear ppl describe themselves like that in HK...the describing oneself by generation thing is more common in the UK and USA and perhaps other countries as well.......

hmm....I think it's better we don't start chatting here๐Ÿ˜ณ.....we can always PM each other if you want๐Ÿ˜Š......but it isn't appropriate to start chatting under other topics as per the rules๐Ÿ˜ณ.....besides I'm a viewbie as well(though not for Chit-Chat but still....)๐Ÿ˜ณ....so should follow the rules myself as well na๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sumra

*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shazia_haya

hmm....was my post confusing?....sorry๐Ÿ˜ณ

I meant......those ppl who'd eat the animals for survival purposes....will they eat them raw or will they look for methods to cook the meat and all...and if they cannot get the meant and all roasted....will they still eat them raw?....hope it's clear now...๐Ÿ˜ณ

and yes....I'm born in HK and have been living there ever since๐Ÿ˜ณ(you can PM me if you want to๐Ÿ˜Š and ask about anything)....I don't know if I'm the 2nd generation Pakistanis or the 3rd generations Pakistanis living in HK...I don't know that since I seldom hear ppl describe themselves like that in HK...the describing oneself by generation thing is more common in the UK and USA and perhaps other countries as well.......

hmm....I think it's better we don't start chatting here๐Ÿ˜ณ.....we can always PM each other if you want๐Ÿ˜Š......but it isn't appropriate to start chatting under other topics as per the rules๐Ÿ˜ณ.....besides I'm a viewbie as well(though not for Chit-Chat but still....)๐Ÿ˜ณ....so should follow the rules myself as well na๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sumra

no i wasnt confused about the post ๐Ÿ˜† thanks anyway ๐Ÿ˜ƒ cool cool ๐Ÿ˜† we'll chat thru PM.... yes ur right ๐Ÿ˜† we've been getting into lotsa trouble to just start chatting like this ๐Ÿ˜†  okies.... so if u were on a deserted island, how would u try to get off ?? (or was this already asked๐Ÿ˜†)

Shazia_haya thumbnail
hmmmm......but is that related to the topic? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

well....how would I try to get out from that place?....hmm....I think to ponder upon...well if I get stuck in there....like in a few days time....then surely I wouldn't know how to get out...well at least 90%...maybe as I grow up...I might know stuff about how to survive and what to do for survival and so on....so might think of making a boat out of stuff and all....

I read Hatchet.....it's a nice book (book 1 and book 2 in one book)........the beginning was hell boring ๐Ÿ˜† ....but really.....after around 100 pages....I read the book easily since it was quite interesting....

I'm mentioning that here since in there there's a small boy who got stuck in a thick forest...and it was all about how he survived (what he ate to ourcome starvation and how did he make stuff to get away from the forest and so on...)...it's not a real story...it's a fiction though ๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Pinky- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gracella

<br><span>yes pepperoni is pig i guess...</span><br><span>well to be honest..i do eat pig meat....</span><br><span>i eat..chicken, duck and pig meat and fish of course only..</span><br><br><span>waisey..of course when u get meat of any animal like bull, rat, or of snake etc on the deserted island...it's kinda obvious u will roast it first nah and not eat it just raw like that</span>

well yeah ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† but i have heard of people who eat it raw...and they weren't stuck on any desterted island. some ppl like to do that ... ๐Ÿคข someone was telling me this story about a man who ate alive rats...

btw i eat chicken too .. chicken is good... thats the only non veg thing that i eat alot. everything else i eat maybe once a month