Chit Chat
Chit Chat

News: Evilness back on CC !!! (Page 6)

Shazia_haya IF-Rockerz
Shazia_haya
Shazia_haya

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Star_on_earth

^still no valid reason proving that i am evil... D'oh D'oh D'oh when will u ppl learn?? LOL

^for once..gud to know gracy u agree with me..on the 3rd team Wink LOL LOL

oh yah...I was gonna mentin that point....that for ONCE I'm seeing you both agree on SOMETHING at leastLOL....and all thx to meWink

Gracella IF-Stunnerz
Gracella
Gracella

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

shazia: lol...looking forward to ur new team then...watever that stands for!!! Tongue LOL   LOL
hehe...i'm also very curious...mujhe lagta hai..it will be a team with one member only..sumra herself...and oh haan..untitled/ yane namelessLOLLOL

gracy:

least evil on cc?? lol...least hi sahi...but evil to hai Embarrassed and as u said it urself..mera naam dur dur tak nahi hai..coz jahan evil ki baat aati hai..vahan bhala mera kya kaam?????? Wink LOL LOL
ahh bura laga kya that ur name wasn't there...? kuch jalne ki boo aa rahi haiLOLLOLLOL

sapna - the Don ko to sab jaante hain...no doubt on her evilness Wink LOL LOL
logon ko galat femi mein rehne ki aadat hogayee hai...Starry samajhdaar ho..toh tumhe yeh jaan na hai nah..?LOLLOLLOL
Sapna don nahin hai..woh toh meri tarha sweetness ki murthi haiEmbarrassed

seh - see for urself...

[QUOTE=sweethoney06]Muahahaha I am back.. and badder than ever

*scratchy voice* Now cheeldren bribe me otherwise I will bug u to nooo end... muahahah*

arrey seh ke baarey mein i know she is evil..mera khudh ka experience hai..she tried to kidnap my hrithikOuchAngry..but thankfully sapna and me stopped her..oh and at that time she had her hubby bappiLOL

as for sukhi..every person has a right to speak their mind Embarrassed ...and i dont influence ppl like you... Tongue LOL LOL

hehe...ab ismein influence ki kya baat hai..mujhe patta nahin that ke tumhe lagta hai that i can influence peopleEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

/QUOTE]
Gracella IF-Stunnerz
Gracella
Gracella

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 12:02am | IP Logged

^still no valid reason proving that i am evil... D'oh D'oh D'oh when will u ppl learn?? LOL

^for once..gud to know gracy u agree with me..on the 3rd team Wink LOL LOL

LOLLOLstarry..sudhar ja bacchi..learn to accept that you are evil..whether u believe it or notLOLLOLLOL

nor for once..i always agree on things which seem totally right and correctEmbarrassed

and sumra getting a new team...i think we are not getting confused..but bechari sumra herself seems confused abt her new to be made teamLOLLOLLOL
Shazia_haya IF-Rockerz
Shazia_haya
Shazia_haya

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 12:08am | IP Logged
lol.....Gracella ji and star ji.....just in case if you haven't read the previous posts Wink ....I said I'm ready to open up a team....if anyone(who don't belong to any team atm) wants to join...if no one wants to join....no need to open the team.....but I'm always there if a new team is needed or wants to be opened up....

and.....3rd team...good bhi ho sakhti hai aur evil bhi.....lekin woh tab decide hoga jab 3rd team baane gi.....

but yah.....3rd team will open up if anyone wants to join....there's no forcing anyone Embarrassed Wink ....and I'm always there to open up te 3rd team if anyone wants to have a 3rd team/ want a 3rd team....

Star_on_earth IF-Rockerz
Star_on_earth
Star_on_earth

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 12:12am | IP Logged
ya shazia..u did confuse me with ur explanation...which somehow didnt seem reasonable... Tongue LOL i think its only better for you to join one of the already established teams.. LOL

gracy:...baatein banane se acha agar tum koi proof do meri evilness ka to zyada behtar hoga!! Tongue LOL LOL btw i dont think sumra's team is ever gonna work Tongue ..kyun gracy wat do u think??? Wink LOL LOL
Shazia_haya IF-Rockerz
Shazia_haya
Shazia_haya

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 12:16am | IP Logged
haila.....star...I didn't say that let's set up a team LOL

I only suggested...and then Lara said okay...and then I just went on a roll LOL ....

I don't know myself if I'm gonna make a team.... LOL ...kyun ke I only went on the roll after Lara said ok...so let's wait till she comes......else yah...will join one of the already established teams LOL

and oh yah....be careful....I'm a master at conusing ppl Wink LOL
Star_on_earth IF-Rockerz
Star_on_earth
Star_on_earth

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 12:29am | IP Logged
well i only said it coz i think we shud have only 2 teams to make it less complicated.. Embarrassed

btw...my team's always open for angels like me! Wink LOL LOL
Shazia_haya IF-Rockerz
Shazia_haya
Shazia_haya

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 12:34am | IP Logged
ahem....abhi advertise karo ge?

LOL

okay start advertising 'properly' Wink LOL ....if Lara doesn't say anything then i'll forget about the 3rd team till later.....and just join one of the two teams.....

I need to know what team I'm gonna be joining after all Wink

Go to top