India-Forums

Chit Chat
Chit Chat

News: Evilness back on CC !!! (Page 3)

Shazia_haya IF-Rockerz
Shazia_haya
Shazia_haya

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
@Lara: make them talk!!! LOL tell them we've kidnapped someone they care for so as ransom tell us.... LOL

@Soumya: Maybe we are....or maybe there's won't be need for that if Lara makes them talk LOL

Sumra

fly2me IF-Sizzlerz
fly2me
fly2me

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
^^^why would i do that for?!?!...this is not that imp! LOL
Shazia_haya IF-Rockerz
Shazia_haya
Shazia_haya

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
nah....was just giving an example....had been kidding LOL

oh well....so what's up.....woh teeno toh bhaag gayi LOL

who did they get scared of? Lara? Soumya? Sumra? Shijhu?angel? or is it the unknown reporterLOL?

Edited by Shazia_haya - 18 May 2008 at 8:18pm
Gracella IF-Stunnerz
Gracella
Gracella

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
^^ how funny..bhaag gaye..? kaun..?

Arrey Sumra ji..hum bhaagne walon mein se nahin hain..
CC forum jab humara ghar hai..apna ghar..toh bhaagenge nahin nah...aisa kabhi ho sakta hain kya LOL
Star_on_earth IF-Rockerz
Star_on_earth
Star_on_earth

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
shiju: this is no prank...april fools is over and its time to get som reality check... Wink LOL LOL

sukhi: the only sensible soul here Clap ...thanks for supporting me.. Hug

sehrish: don't try to fool them Angry ....everbody knows there are only 2 evil ppl around and that's you and gracy Tongue ....I m only trying to save the rest of cc members from you.. Wink LOL

lara: wats so funny bout "Angel-Star"???????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????? Confused

shazia/lara: go ahead..make up ur 3rd team..but do let us know...what that stands for?? Tongue Evil or good??? LOL LOL LOL

Gracy: rightly said..y shud we be running?? Infact members shud b running away from us..or rather from you and seh... LOL LOL LOL
Gracella IF-Stunnerz
Gracella
Gracella

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_on_earth

shiju: this is no prank...april fools is over and its time to get som reality check... Wink LOL LOL

sehrish: don't try to fool them Angry ....everbody knows there are only 2 evil ppl around and that's you and gracy Tongue ....I m only trying to save the rest of cc members from you.. Wink LOL

lara: wats so funny bout "Angel-Star"???????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????? Confused

shazia/lara: go ahead..make up ur 3rd team..but do let us know...what that stands for?? Tongue Evil or good??? LOL LOL LOL

Gracy: rightly said..y shud we be running?? Infact members shud b running away from us..or rather from you and seh... LOL LOL LOL

LOLLOL starry..weren't u and seh a jodi to fight for sweet persons at CC forum title..? and woh bhi agains tsweet Gracy-Sapna jodi?LOLLOL

So how come suddenly your seh has become Evil.. in your eyes as well? coz she was already evil seh in my eyesLOLLOLLOL

and sukhi and you can keep dreaming...no one can destroy meTongue simply becoz Garu(angel3000) is so right...i'm so sweet...and never did anything bad against anyoneEmbarrassed..so why should i be destroyedLOLLOL
Star_on_earth IF-Rockerz
Star_on_earth
Star_on_earth

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 12:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gracella

LOLLOL starry..weren't u and seh a jodi to fight for sweet persons at CC forum title..? and woh bhi agains tsweet Gracy-Sapna jodi?LOLLOL yes we were....Embarrassed

So how come suddenly your seh has become Evil.. in your eyes as well? coz she was already evil seh in my eyesLOLLOLLOL well u see...jab to vo mere saath thi...she was equally sweet as meBig smile..but now i dunno wat happend...as u can see from her post..she has suddenly turned evil.Shocked.(jus like youTongue)...yahan tak ki...she even tried to influence me to come to her sideConfused...but i didnt..u know me being so sweet..i cannot see anybody being bugged.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..so i refused...but seems she has joined you and sapna now..and wants to bug everybody now..........OuchWinkLOL

understood??? ya thoda aur samjhaoun???????WinkLOL

and sukhi and you can keep dreaming...no one can destroy meTongue simply becoz Garu(angel3000) is so right...i'm so sweet...and never did anything bad against anyoneEmbarrassed..so why should i be destroyedLOLLOL

dont say anything to sukhi ..Embarrassed..she's only supporting what she thinks is right!LOLLOL

Kay.Gi IF-Dazzler
Kay.Gi
Kay.Gi

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 1:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gracella

[QUOTE=Star_on_earth]

dont say anything to sukhi ..Embarrassed..she's only supporting what she thinks is right!LOLLOL

hawww... dont gang up on inconnet children gracy Cry  i wit star... poeple who say they are sweet arenet always sweet you should never trust wat you see there might be a different story EmbarrassedWink

Go to top