Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

   
Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Hi I am New (Page 2)

hrhr Senior Member
hrhr
hrhr

Joined: 30 April 2008
Posts: 858

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 12:28am | IP Logged
hey angel very nice name
welcome to DMG FAN LUB
hope u will enjoy here
keep posting

angel avi Newbie
angel avi
angel avi

Joined: 17 May 2008
Posts: 20

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 12:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vaish04

hi welcome angel !!

thankx for ur nice welcome..

Angel

-tanya- IF-Sizzlerz
-tanya-
-tanya-

Joined: 14 May 2007
Posts: 13010

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Hey Angel!I luv your name Embarrassed ..my name is Tanya!I am 14 and I live in USA!!Wat bout u??I am so happy that u joined I-F cuz u will have a blast here!!I hope you enjoy urself here..like all the others..and make billions of friends Wink ..cuz the best part of i-f is making friends..i think..anyhow..see ya later..
angel avi Newbie
angel avi
angel avi

Joined: 17 May 2008
Posts: 20

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 12:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hrhr

hey angel very nice name
welcome to DMG FAN LUB
hope u will enjoy here
keep posting

thankc for ur friendly welcome...i will enjoy here...

Angel

bhavu_ashu Senior Member
bhavu_ashu
bhavu_ashu

Joined: 13 April 2008
Posts: 278

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 12:33am | IP Logged
hi angel...i loved your name...my name is bhavika...welcome to the forum...i m sure you will have lots of fun here and will make lots of friends here.
angel avi Newbie
angel avi
angel avi

Joined: 17 May 2008
Posts: 20

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 12:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by teenb12

Hey Angel!I luv your name Embarrassed ..my name is Tanya!I am 14 and I live in USA!!Wat bout u??I am so happy that u joined I-F cuz u will have a blast here!!I hope you enjoy urself here..like all the others..and make billions of friends Wink ..cuz the best part of i-f is making friends..i think..anyhow..see ya later..

thankx for a big welcome....i will have fun here and will make lots of friebds...

 

Angel

SahiPakdeHai. IF-Stunnerz
SahiPakdeHai.
SahiPakdeHai.

Joined: 12 May 2008
Posts: 29401

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Hi Angle,wellcome Dmg forum.
angel avi Newbie
angel avi
angel avi

Joined: 17 May 2008
Posts: 20

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 12:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bhavu_ashu

hi angel...i loved your name...my name is bhavika...welcome to the forum...i m sure you will have lots of fun here and will make lots of friends here.

thankx for ur welcome...i wil have lots of fun here..

 

Angel

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index