Members Lounge

Star of Week: Mona singh aka Jassi (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Sweety^pie

Sweety^pie

Posted: 05 October 2005 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Yo!! MONA! one of the priettest actress.. sincere with her work. and with a cute smile..!!
looks pretty gud with Arman!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Star of Week: Mona singh aka Jassi (Page 2)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 05 October 2005 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Now after I feel that she is being a little bit rude thinking that she has become the "Star."

fathi_ma786

fathi_ma786

Posted: 10 October 2005 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
I like Mona's acting very much in Jassi. She portrays her character very naturally and with ease. I also think dat she is very beautiful but in simple clothes(how she is now). I'm not really sure if she would make a mark in bollywood, but ders no harm in trying. LOL I really like the fact dat she plays her role really beautifully and so realisticly. I dont know about da things dat i dont or like about her coz i dont no her in real life. Embarrassed But i hope she keeps up wid her hard work and continue acting in television.

Edited by fathi_ma786 - 10 October 2005 at 2:00pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top