Chit Chat

India-Forums

   
Chit Chat
Chit Chat

Kya aap Paaanchvi passs se theeezz Hey!! (Page 8)

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Joined: 03 December 2005
Posts: 27247

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shijhu

Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by princezna

Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by shijhu

da book was abt .........how to hug ur weakness LOL

Nooo the book was.....Vol:7.....Wink7th book dhaaTongue

Okie next

Boy collages ki saamne Drive slowly board hota hey...Girls skool /Collages ki saamne wo nahe hota Kyu!!!Embarrassed

Wahan apne aap hi sab slow chalte hain..infact ruk ruk ke chalte hain...  LOL

Lol okieee!!!!Right rightLOLWink

Why theres not much or very rare women music directors in bollywood!!?

Embarrassed

]

ohh kyun kyun tell tell....--

Aaaa muje pata naheWinkLOL

princezna IF-Dazzler
princezna
princezna

Joined: 01 February 2006
Posts: 3939

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by shijhu

Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by princezna

Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by shijhu

da book was abt .........how to hug ur weakness LOL

Nooo the book was.....Vol:7.....Wink7th book dhaaTongue

Okie next

Boy collages ki saamne Drive slowly board hota hey...Girls skool /Collages ki saamne wo nahe hota Kyu!!!Embarrassed

Wahan apne aap hi sab slow chalte hain..infact ruk ruk ke chalte hain...  LOL

Lol okieee!!!!Right rightLOLWink

Why theres not much or very rare women music directors in bollywood!!?

Embarrassed

]

ohh kyun kyun tell tell....--

Aaaa muje pata naheWinkLOL

Gud gud..teacher khud hi ans. bhul jaate hain...  LOLLOL

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Joined: 03 December 2005
Posts: 27247

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
here's another one...

a boy is 'senti' on a girl...he wants 2 giv her a gift 2 express his feelings 4 her....So what will he gift her?

Think think!!!!! LOL
shijhu IF-Rockerz
shijhu
shijhu

Joined: 02 January 2007
Posts: 6790

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by shijhu

a beautiful girls standing downsatirs ................change dis sentence into interjection Big smile

ye sub pahale kyu nahe bolaa....am in 16th floor now u know...ConfusedBig smileYe interjaection kaise karoo!!!WinkTongue

 

tumne to poore comedy ko tragedy me badal daalaLOL

the answer was ................wowwwwww

shijhu IF-Rockerz
shijhu
shijhu

Joined: 02 January 2007
Posts: 6790

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 5:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Believe

here's another one...

a boy is 'senti' on a girl...he wants 2 giv her a gift 2 express his feelings 4 her....So what will he gift her?

Think think!!!!! LOL

senti...........................expressions greetingBig smile

priyankap IF-Rockerz
priyankap
priyankap

Joined: 29 June 2005
Posts: 8461

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 6:19am | IP Logged
hav another one....

who is the only one to Gandhi ko Andhi bana sakta hai...??
socho sochhooooWink

-priya
-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Joined: 03 December 2005
Posts: 27247

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shijhu

Originally posted by Believe

here's another one...

a boy is 'senti' on a girl...he wants 2 giv her a gift 2 express his feelings 4 her....So what will he gift her?

Think think!!!!! LOL

senti...........................expressions greetingBig smile

Ans: A ruler...coz the scale of "centi meter" will show her how much "senti" he is....LOL.WinkTongue

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Joined: 03 December 2005
Posts: 27247

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 6:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by spikypriya

hav another one....

who is the only one to Gandhi ko Andhi bana sakta hai...??
socho sochhooooWink

-priya

Gandhi ki ChashamaaaaTongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chit Chat Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index