Dill Mill Gaye

**pls read**

dmgfan7 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hi all i am reading from yesturday all the topics regarding shilpa leaving the show....i am also a gr88 fan of AR and i too dont want shilpa to leave the show.....i got shocked first and den felt very bad and even became abit depressed of the thought that we all are gonna miss a gr88 pair whom we all love a lot....but now i am feeling what we all are doing is a bit weird yaar...yesss...think guys DMG is a show and all are acting in it for our entertainment ...its their profession....and we as viewers have got our own work to do....and i think we should not make ourself very much involved in this....if the creatives are doing publicity stunt den shame on them as dey are playing on our emotions and wasting our time discussing on this issue useless....dere are so many ways of increasing the TRP...new promo can be aired or any contest can be announced ...why this...if some X person is playing den he will pay to god for playing just a filthy game on hundreds of people.....and i think the creatives or shilpa shuld come out with the truth as quick as possible else the respect we have for DMG will be made worthless...wat u all think....if i have written anything wrong sorry guys....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dmgfan7 thumbnail
no replies......... 😕 😕 😕
dmgfan7 thumbnail
55 views .. no replies..so its only me wasting time and posting this topic.... 🤢 Edited by dmgfan7 - 15 years ago
mallika_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shilpa is not leaving the show! 😃
-tanya- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
shilpa isnt quitting..it was just a rumor..theres been nothing posted that proves she quit..plus rhea already confirmed that shilpas not leaving..so relaxxx 😃
rihanaa thumbnail
she isnt leaving hunn dntworry 😊
-tanya- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
read the post brownbutt posted..
ATP2211 thumbnail
Wll, I can't predict anything now what is going to happen.

Only the time will depict the truth.

But yes, the person with whom our forum member Mehvish talked to-Mr.Sharad Raj- is producer or creative head or something like that in Dill Mill Gayye.

Well, I doubt whether this person can joke like this. He is an important part of the making of show.
armaanilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i no i felt sooooo bad wen i heard da news

and i agree wid u we shud not get sooo involved wid a

show