AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 5:22am | IP Logged

is dk going to die in the end

sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 6:50am | IP Logged
does DK have a brother of his own?? I thought Gargi has a son and DK a step brother.
disha77 Groupbie
disha77
disha77

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 9:13pm | IP Logged

Vedant is surely DK's younger brother...............the reason as someone else on this forum had brilliantly put in is that if Vedant was Gargi's son, then he would have used the Sehgal surname, but since he uses a different family name, it shows that he is DK's brother and is probably aware of the fact and has come back to reconcile his Mother and himself with DK.

Also in an Interview, the guy who plays Vedant mentioned that in the long run it will be revealed that he is DK's younger brother.

Cheers,

Disha

sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

Ya i saw that post where Vedanth said he will turn out to be DK's brother. But i dont understand why is he in Bhosale business and not yet met DK. I dont get what he is upto.

Also, i feel sorry for DK. He is being pushed to a corner by both Disha and Gargi. I just hope Disha and DK come to know of the truth about Gargi. With how much DK understands Gargi, I think it will not be late before DK gets to suspect Gargi.

Did you people notice one thing?? When Rano was being kidnapped, she was screaming. She was asking the person who kidnapped her who he was. To that,the fat person said do you know GArgi?? I think Rano did not hear it. Disha was also hearing everything as Rano's phone was on. Disha also did not react as though she heard it. I dont know what is going to happen. Did anybody notice what i saw??

shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
I can't remember,sry. but thx for sharing!

-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 10:21am | IP Logged
poor dk is completely cornered by everyone he is alone, i felt bad

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tumhari Disha Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index