India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

much to come

spark Newbie
spark
spark

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 11:27am | IP Logged

with the entry of vedanth and gargi's mystry man and exit of dev,the serial's story has taken an unexpected turn because dev was the person who knew dk's past and understood him well it is he who wanted disha to lead a normal married life  and always advised her but from now disha & dk wiil go in their own directions fuming vengance aginst each other.

mostly from now they are going to show the patch up between suhas and disha,-vedanth and disha's office scenes.-Sukanya trying to bring about misunderstanding between ranu & disha about inder's issue.-dk underging heavy losses in business while disha making profits.-dk feeling jealous and insecure about disha and vedanth's closeness.-gargi trying to take over kanaka empire....

TWO missing characters have to be brought in to the serial that is dk's mom who has left the house & disha's lost sister (about whom dev had mentioned).

Mostly vedanth and dk's mom will bring disha and dk together, if  not who will come forward to this job?.

Sukanya mentioned about dada's will, mostly in this will azuba would have left most of the rights in dish's name because he trusts her the most.

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
thanks for the info.
memsaab IF-Rockerz
memsaab
memsaab

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
I wonder if Sanya is ... Disha's lost sister..
disha77 Groupbie
disha77
disha77

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 1:35am | IP Logged

Dear Spark,

Thanks a lot for your post. Just one question, are these predictions made by you, or do you happen to know this for sure???

Just curious!

Cheers,

Disha

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by disha77

Just one question, are these predictions made by you, or do you happen to know this for sure???

Ditto.....thnx for the info spark.......Big smile
spark Newbie
spark
spark

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 9:16pm | IP Logged

well in the above post lot are my predictions and few are the facts as told to me by a friend of mine who is working for zee network. in large  it is a mixture of both.

it is for you to guess which is what

bye bye ...

Spark

sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 9:28pm | IP Logged

i cannot remember the scene when a mention was made about Disha's sister.Can anyone elaborate on this??

Vedanth is not behind all killings. There is adifferent person involved. But i dont understand the character of Vedanth. What is he trying to do there?

disha77 Groupbie
disha77
disha77

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 1:44am | IP Logged

Disha's sister was mentioned when Dev told Disha about his past and said that he had two daughters, one he lost because of his stupidity and one because of circumstances.

But as many people predict, I don't think Sanya will be Disha's sister........though I am 100% sure that Vedant is DK's real brother who stays with their Mother.

Cheers,

Disha

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta  12

TellyBuzz in talks with actor Aksshat Gupta who finds his role of ...

Bobby Bhonsle returns with  'Koi Jaane Na' Bobby Bhonsle returns with 'Koi Jaane Na'  10

After the success of Kya Haadsa Kya Haqeekat, Bobby Bhonsle is up with ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index