•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey guys how u all? I hope every1 is good Sorry guys this is off topic. So let get back to topic. Okay i have one frind ...okay so actually what happened ? Before 1 hour back , my frind called me and you know what she told me..

Hey sania i met harshad ..omg i was so shocked and very happy to hear that .I was like ooh ..u such a big liar u cant met him ..coz he live in india and he is very busy with his serial u know that.

She was like noooooooooo listen to me first ..i was like what ..plz stop making me fool now..

She said pagal first listen to me .first..i met him in my dream ..lolzπŸ˜†

I got soooo angry what .i told u such an idot am not talking to u anymore..then finally i asked her what is dream abt it..and how u met him.

She told me. I went to india to special meet him and his concert going on . I went to meet him , i screamed when i saw him and he was looking so hot.πŸ˜ƒ He touched my hand and kiss it on my hand ..i fainted itπŸ˜† after some while..he take me to his home.when i get up.i was like ohh where am i πŸ˜†. Harshad told me baby u r at my home.howz u feeling..she told..yeah bettern but not good.something happen to him..and then me..aske my frind wow..u r dream is awesoem...what else tell me more ..what happened..next.

She said , harsahd gave me his # and e-mail..then i gave my # too..and he called me .he said .I wanna marry u baby ..I think we both made for each other.πŸ˜†

Then she said finally we going to marry but sania ..u came to my dream...u said nooooo yeh shaadi nahi ho sakti.and u kiddnapped har .and married him.πŸ˜†

OH my god my frind dream is sooooo funny..I cant stop laughing when she told me ..guys i thought abt to share with u ..

Dont u all think it's halirous.haha🀣

Please comment

Ha Ha YEah it was... 🀣
Bechari looser itna sub kuch karke bhi...Tum le ayi Dulhe Raja ko... πŸ˜†

Mein zayada khushi hoti agar Meinuse kidnaap karke Shadi karleti πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

No darling it was really funny 😳

Raisa

lolz
i was so happy i came into..dream..and kiddnap.har..omg its so funny
my poor frind..her dream is hallirous.lolz.. πŸ˜†

waisa tumhara .aabhi chance nahi haiπŸ˜† dont ask me why

I wish this happen in real life too..kitna aacha hota..🀣

Edited by Himanivineet - 15 years ago
hehehhehe thats really funny .... πŸ˜†

Originally posted by mariaa.xo

lmao πŸ˜†

lolz

wats IMAO mean πŸ˜•

hahaha that was really funny!!!!   πŸ€£ 🀣 🀣

i wish i had dreams like dat--except that i get harshad!
omg such a sweet dream!!!now i can't stop laughing πŸ˜†

harsho mere dream mein kabhi nahin ataa 😍 πŸ˜•