Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mad-about-Rajat thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: Innocent Ishita

agreed sagar's sanyo was sooo..backward alwayz in house only two-three time she gone out...ermmmm πŸ€” one when on yatra...second when she saves pri from bd cliefs..third she gone in jungle..fourth she again saves pri n breaks up..thts all

Exactly.....Sanyo was a cry baby,always sitting in the palace and cryingI think sagars feel that a princess can't be a good swords person.....Sanyo was always dependant on her  darling Prithvi or her fickle-minded dad  to save her from  any trouble....even Sia in DV....is shown that way...an arrogant princess who never steps out of the mahal....!!πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: lime ice

YUP,Power20 and Reeti. Sanyogita was very selfish. she was very arrogant about her beauty.. she was made Delhi's queen even though,she didn't really deserve it. PRC's 2nd wife deserved to be the queen because,she used help PRC in all the affairs of the state

in reality,she was a good swords person! and even I always knew that,she must have been very arrogant and all

Then I'd say I like the Sagars' Sanyo more....atleast she was not arrogant abt her beauty and selfish and demanding all the time....sagars portayed  Sanyo's character  so well😳....except for her talwaarbazi skills...Ash portayed a Rajputani's  role beautifully in Jodha Akbar....where they showed Jodha knew  swordfighting skills....wish sagars would have shown that tooπŸ˜ƒ

What am I seeing here? πŸ˜† DV mein PRC discussion? πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ya,I and Tuhi always end up discussing Sanyo in each thread πŸ˜†
lol then do it in PRC forum na...wo forum toh pura suna pada hain.

BTW, I think Aliens kidnapped Sia to study her screeching voice.
Reeti. in the serial ,PRC,Mugdha wasn't arrogant about her beauty because she didn't have much of it πŸ˜† .. in the sense that,Mugdha looked like a doll on PRC,but not comparable to the ethereal beauty that Sanyogita,in reality,had possessed

and yeah! I prefer the Sagars' version of her character. I don't agree that Sanyogita always created trouble for PRC.. but,yeahhh. she was the MOST demanding of his time and love. she didn't force PRC to give her the title! PRC gave it to her because he was TOTALLY AND MADLY besotted by Sanyogita!
oh ya! Reeti & I,always end up discussing Sanyogita in every thread πŸ˜† . old habits die hard πŸ˜›
Yup Tuhi...old habits take a lot of time to die...but still I'm fond of Sanyogita! 😳 I myself don't know why? πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
MaaU thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey bhagvan ab tak ye chal raha hain
I was not there yesterday Ishu..so continuing it again today πŸ˜†