India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

What on earth...??? (Page 3)

fahimataq IF-Rockerz
fahimataq
fahimataq

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 8:22am | IP Logged
i too agree and ponder why prachi jus says that she does not love neev and does not want to get married. But this is Kayamath and its a K serial, which has to be twisted and senseless so i guess that question does not even matter here anymore.

I jus hope that PA track ends and I am still very disappointed that MP did not win jodi awardcos they reallyyy deserved it.

gurl-enchanted IF-Rockerz
gurl-enchanted
gurl-enchanted

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 8:31am | IP Logged
i agree wid u on dat! y cant she just refuse to marry him instead of doin all dis drama. and it does seem soo psychotic to cut ur finger. i'd never do dat. i'd rather pull d witch by the hair and tell her to stay the hell away from my guy Embarrassed
y CANT the creatives make anything sensible? and puttin the saket-sukriti-alaap rubbish in between just gets my hackles up. leave tat crap for the time wen michi r together so dat we wudnt b tempted to throw sumthin at dat cry baby sukriti, useless saketh and ugly alaap! ugh! Angry
fahimataq IF-Rockerz
fahimataq
fahimataq

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 8:36am | IP Logged
pullling the witch by the hair LOL LOL i find it funny. i totally agree with you. prachi should stand up to her in front of evry1 and tell her' meri pyari behen ayesha toh mujhe jaanti hii nahin kyunki mein neev se shaadi nahin karna chahit hoon' tht would jus shut ayesha up. sak-suk-allap thing annoys me cos suk is jus damn stupid she is becoming a mother again, still does not know who to trust.
vasantha_rao07 IF-Sizzlerz
vasantha_rao07
vasantha_rao07

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 8:46am | IP Logged
OuchI don't have any hopes on my gal..

Once in a bluemoon ..she raises her voiceOuchandthen as usual Cry Cry Cry
gurl-enchanted IF-Rockerz
gurl-enchanted
gurl-enchanted

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fahimataq

pullling the witch by the hair LOL LOL i find it funny. i totally agree with you. prachi should stand up to her in front of evry1 and tell her' meri pyari behen ayesha toh mujhe jaanti hii nahin kyunki mein neev se shaadi nahin karna chahit hoon' tht would jus shut ayesha up. sak-suk-allap thing annoys me cos suk is jus damn stupid she is becoming a mother again, still does not know who to trust.
seriously... i mean doesnt her gal intuition tell her ANYTHING?? Confused she's insultin all womenfolk wid her dumbness. i mean a woman is always able to sense wen a guy is bein too forward. if a guy puts his hands on u at every opportunity, it becomes quite obvious abt wat he wants rite?Ouch
fahimataq IF-Rockerz
fahimataq
fahimataq

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 8:49am | IP Logged
dont be upset vasanatha i know this is torture but atleast we know milind luvs ur gal only!!
fahimataq IF-Rockerz
fahimataq
fahimataq

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 8:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by gurl.enchanted

seriously... i mean doesnt her gal intuition tell her ANYTHING?? Confused she's insultin all womenfolk wid her dumbness. i mean a woman is always able to sense wen a guy is bein too forward. if a guy puts his hands on u at every opportunity, it becomes quite obvious abt wat he wants rite?Ouch

any gal would think thrice about gettin friendly with a guy like alaap. most of all what annoys me is that milind hates alaap. so even for the sake of her older bro who would practically smash the guy to bits, why does not she jus understand to stay away from him. milind luvs her to bits and she still acts like the innocent lil stupid girl!

vasantha_rao07 IF-Sizzlerz
vasantha_rao07
vasantha_rao07

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 8:58am | IP Logged

dont be upset vasanatha i know this is torture but atleast we know milind luvs ur gal only!!

Ouch yes Fahima!that's the only saving grace for meBig smile..yeah !my son-in-law ..for the momentOuch ..he is still faithful only to my galEmbarrassed

God knows ..what the future tracks say..abt this man and wifeDead

Go to top