Kayamath

What on earth...???

Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Hi everyone, I should probably say all this on the episode discussion but I am just so irritated with the storyline at the moment that I can't stop myself.

I mean, all this nonsense about Prachi injuring her finger so that she does not have to get engaged to Neev. How about just being honest and telling Ayesha in front of everyone that its very kind of her to think about them but they do not want to get married????? Why can't it be that simple for a change? And if Milind wants to know why I'm sure Prachi can come up with a filmy dialogue about being faithful to her love. That would make Milind think and it would all be more sensible.

Also, if I see the Sukriti, Alaap, Saket triangle one more time.....

All this is not yet sorted out and someone is trying to kill Milind!!!!! Where did that come from??

I think its time the creatives realised that we viewers actually do have some brains and come up with something better.

Or else, I am in danger of breaking my TV set. On second thoughts, mayble I'll just quit watching.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PEEBULL_NEWS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sweety we r not in a position to answer this as we r shedding our tears as MICHI dint won... 😭 😭 😭
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
slmu, I feel the same way, I don't understand why Prachi can't simply say no I don't want to get married, but then again this is a daily soap, and if things were so simple and things were done sensibly, how would they khechofy this crap.

I plan to quit the moment they show bigamy!
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yas, Sumu, Michi does not need to win a stupid award to prove they are the best jodi. The only good thing the pack of brainless creatives have done so far is to keep Michi's love pure and uncorrupted. That is quite an achievement in itself. No OCD for 10 months since they showed us Michi marriage! I can bear any disappointment as long as they dont thrust OCD in any form. Edited by optimist - 15 years ago
-Mink- thumbnail
sumu if michi wud hv won m sure ekta &&her stupid creatives wud hv separated dem anu-prerna won da award ekta made prerna marry wid bajaj,wen kkavya-anjali won da award den kkavya died,kn toh chodo de don hv ne role in kyunki still den de r winning so if michi wud hv won den ekta&her creatives wud hv separated dem also
vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KillSerpent

Sweety we r not in a position to answer this as we r shedding our tears as MICHI dint won... 😭 😭 😭

🤢 🤢 me too
vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: optimist

Yas, Sumu, Michi does not need to win a stupid award to prove they are the best jodi. The only good thing the pack of brainless creatives have done so far is to keep Michi's love pure and uncorrupted. That is quite an achievement in itself. No OCD for 10 months since they showed us Michi marriage! I can bear any disappointment as long as they dont thrust OCD in any form.

👏 👏 👏 yes ...I am watching it still becoz milind is faithful to his wife..Do not know the futureas most of u say.....BT show adultery and their soaps r incomplete without  them😡

Opti!!!!!what is OCD😕I know ONS ..OCD❓
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
OCD means obssesive compulsive disorder..and BT creatives suffer from it..with the obssesion over ONS, illegimate kids, leaps, etc.
vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: $weet Ema

slmu, I feel the same way, I don't understand why Prachi can't simply say no I don't want to get married, but then again this is a daily soap, and if things were so simple and things were done sensibly, how would they khechofy this crap.

I plan to quit the moment they show bigamy!

I want to quit it now...There's nothing much to dsicuss on the forum too...🤢

Except for Opti's hilarious posts😆😆I will try my best to stay away from

They make us get addicted and thi sis the treatment we get🤢
vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
I doubt I wil be successful..

Just like may gal(btw..m gal looked so ordinary to me in the picshe was beautiful in last yr's SPA😳)me..too ..only blaaaaaah..blah.........no stern action

but I keep on watching the show😔 and keep on visiting the Forum😲