Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

:~:Parents' Month Signature Contest:~: (Page 2)

FateBeChanged IF-Rockerz
FateBeChanged
FateBeChanged

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 5:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *nitz_rocks*

Lol if majority wants tht loons...then i will change it!Big smileBig smile So lemme know guys what u prefer!EmbarrassedBig smile

i don't know why but i prefer the given rules...i mean everyone have their preferences for sure...but der r loads of ashi-sonia and tia-sumeet sigs around..but i haven't seen a single family sig except for the two sigs shellu made..and considering how weird the family isLOL..wouldn't it be more fun and challenging to have sigs on the four of them....it will surely bring a smile on each of the remix fan's faceEmbarrassed..irrelavant of how the sigs will turn outWink..also we haven't really seen them as a family..atleast we can see it in the sigsEmbarrassed

dis is just a suggestion though..or else u can keep it this way..one can make sigs on deir fav parent-child jodi but has to make atleast one family sig or sumthing like that

btw i think we should post sonia-sumeet pics for the contest too incase sum people don't have their pics...der cannot be a family without the two of them for sureEmbarrassed..

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maxliz

Lol if majority wants tht loons...then i will change it!Big smileBig smile So lemme know guys what u prefer!EmbarrassedBig smile

i don't know why but i prefer the given rules...i mean everyone have their preferences for sure...but der r loads of ashi-sonia and tia-sumeet sigs around..but i haven't seen a single family sig except for the two sigs shellu made..and considering how weird the family isLOL..wouldn't it be more fun and challenging to have sigs on the four of them....it will surely bring a smile on each of the remix fan's faceEmbarrassed..irrelavant of how the sigs will turn outWink..also we haven't really seen them as a family..atleast we can see it in the sigsEmbarrassed

dis is just a suggestion though..or else u can keep it this way..one can make sigs on deir fav parent-child jodi but has to make atleast one family sig or sumthing like that

btw i think we should post sonia-sumeet pics for the contest too incase sum people don't have their pics...der cannot be a family without the two of them for sureEmbarrassed..

good suggestion lays but you know pople don't have itna time for those who r tim restrianed it wld be a tough condition to fullfill

i feel the contest should include all three i mean who so ever wishes to work on whichever aspect its their choice either AS or ST or the family

infact if you ask me i wld also like to see some AT siggys coz that aspect tooo is a part and parcel of family

and yeah lays we should not only post sumeet sonya pics but ashi tia ones too coz without them being together in same frame the wierdness of the family can't be captured...Wink

Edited by smritisashi - 19 May 2008 at 5:46am
priyankap IF-Rockerz
priyankap
priyankap

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smritisashi

good suggestion lays but you know pople don't have itna time for those who r tim restrianed it wld be a tough condition to fullfill

i feel the contest should include all three i mean who so ever wishes to work on whichever aspect its their choice either AS or ST or the family

i agree wth this point of urs.....there can b given 3 choices...

-priya

ashi_mania IF-Rockerz
ashi_mania
ashi_mania

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maxliz

Couldnt have agreed more......considering how weird n unique the family is n the fact that we didnt get to see much of it in Remix....I would love to see how it looks in a siggy ....so I am all for the current rules of the game
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Well... I hav already recieved some siggys on individual relationships Confused so giving due credit to their time and effort spend by people on them, I am relaxing this rule...

You guys are free to make siggys on AS (ashi-sonia) , TS (tia-sumeet) and family!Big smile

So now make anything u want...and tht's good idea rachel...will post SS picsEmbarrassedEmbarrassed along with AT as suggested by loonsWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by *nitz_rocks* - 19 May 2008 at 3:09pm
rfhellrockers Newbie
rfhellrockers
rfhellrockers

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 3:29am | IP Logged
guys send ur entries to ""rfhellrockers"" n not to the makers of topics please!

Go to top