India-Forums

Remix
Remix

:~:Parents' Month Signature Contest:~:

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 9:47pm | IP Logged

We are back with yet another Signature Contest....and it's all about loving parents!Embarrassed And their dotties...Ashi-Sonia and Tia-Sumeet!Embarrassed So well w/o delaying let's get through the rules!Embarrassed

Parents' Month Signature Contest

If you are by any chance new to the forum and would like to make siggie on it...then here are the pictures you can use...and if u have ur own pics...then you may use them!Embarrassed

Ashi-Sonia

Sumeet-Tia

The Signature size should not exceed 500 * 350 pixels

The siggie should include both Ashi-Sonia and Tia-Summet pics...making a family siggie!LOL And if not family siggie...it should include both parents with their respective dottiesEmbarrassed

Please do NOT write your name on your entry or advertise ur entry. We don't want your friends to vote for you only because the signature has been made by you in case of such instance ur sig will be disquallified.

Each members may sumbit as many entires they may wish for.

The last date to submit entries is 31st May, 2008.

Submit your entries by -ing to rfhellrockers

If need help with siggie making...please go here...
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=213719

Edited by *nitz_rocks* - 17 May 2008 at 9:54pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankapfunky n crazy

uvcraziestfan IF-Sizzlerz
uvcraziestfan
uvcraziestfan

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
whew thanks nitzie for posting dis i tried doing dis fr 2-3 times..nitzie saves d day
priyankap IF-Rockerz
priyankap
priyankap

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 12:27am | IP Logged
i'll surely take part...n i'll b using these pic nly...cuz   my pc gt formatted n i dunt hav a single pic of remix left wth me...Unhappy

-priya
FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 6:06am | IP Logged

why this necessary condition?

The siggie should include both Ashi-Sonia and Tia-Summet pics...making a family siggie! And if not family siggie...it should include both parents with their respective dotties

why can't we get to choose between the relationship we want to potray? am quite sure many of the siggy makers wld like it better if they r given a free reign to pick the relationship they wana potray

anyways i am not concerned since i don't make siggys LOL but still felt this was an unnecessary imposition after all its parents month not "family" monthLOL and am sure siggy makers wld looove to work with the relationship which they love and which matter to them insted of having one and all...LOL..{issi bahane i wld get some bonus ashi sonya siggys as wellLOLEmbarrassed}

anyways best of luck to the participantsEmbarrassed

Edited by smritisashi - 18 May 2008 at 6:11am
ashi_mania IF-Rockerz
ashi_mania
ashi_mania

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Nice compy guys Big smile and me happy that we will hopefully get to see a lot of family siggies now Embarrassed ...I personally loved the bond each of them shared n really wanted to see some amazing siggies of them as a family....n this is surely gonna be a treat Big smile

Neways u guys know I dont really know siggy making...but for all u know....I might just give it a try this time round Embarrassed

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Lol if majority wants tht loons...then i will change it!Big smileBig smile So lemme know guys what u prefer!EmbarrassedBig smile
priyankap IF-Rockerz
priyankap
priyankap

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 11:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *nitz_rocks*

Lol if majority wants tht loons...then i will change it!Big smileBig smile So lemme know guys what u prefer!EmbarrassedBig smile

u mean jus the mother daugher siggy or a dad daughter siggy???any one pair in one siggy??Confused

-priya

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spikypriya

Originally posted by *nitz_rocks*

u mean jus the mother daugher siggy or a dad daughter siggy???any one pair in one siggy??Confused

-priya

yes something like that... Ashi-Sonia or Tia-Sumeet... but well i can also keep to make it family siggieee... if tht is fine with u allTongue

Go to top