India-Forums

MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing
MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing

Poor sonel! (Page 2)

romica Groupbie
romica
romica

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
i was actually most dissapointed by Prabhjot's conduct! i mean Sonel was always nice to Prabhjot and remember when Prabhjot left, Sonel cried so much. Even in the last task b/w ahsu, nihal and sonel- sonel repeated like for the 10th time that she still had resentment towards ashu for making Prabhjot leave the show. i think Prabhjot just insulted Sonel cuz she wanted to fit in when all the people were shouting at sonel. Now thats really shallow and selfish...to give up on ur freindship just beacuse other people are cheering you to say something bad about your freind and you want to fit in with them. i used to like Prabhjot and thought she was a nice person...until yesterday..when she totally dissapointed me

pujas Senior Member
pujas
pujas

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
sad Cry
--Saaki-- IF-Dazzler
--Saaki--
--Saaki--

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 7:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by DEADLYDODO

who the hell these voted out roadies are to say any thing to sonel?????atleast she reached top 3..but these idiot roadies think tey are better deserving....for what?????she is her becuz she deserved it..........
& that idiot anmol who thinks herself superior is actually the badest of all.......& prabjot has got no mind......any one can easily mani pulate her.....she does not know the valu of friendship.she is actually brainless.....

I do agree that sonel had to face this bad situation.I really felt bad for her.

But tell me one thing ,if anybody would have comeout by top 3 wont the others would do the same thing.yes.It is just the frustration of the remaining roadies of being out thats it.

I dont agree with u that prabhjot can easily manupulated.

Whtever she said to sonel dont u think tht doubt was common & it was become the matter of discussion many a times tht sonel really felt bad or not?

As far as the frdship is concerned,they r(sonel,ankita,prabs) still going around with each other tht itself says tht it was not the seriousone tht u start hating prabs for not trusting sonel.

Edited by kateleode - 18 May 2008 at 7:28pm
--Saaki-- IF-Dazzler
--Saaki--
--Saaki--

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 7:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by romica

i was actually most dissapointed by Prabhjot's conduct! i mean Sonel was always nice to Prabhjot and remember when Prabhjot left, Sonel cried so much. Even in the last task b/w ahsu, nihal and sonel- sonel repeated like for the 10th time that she still had resentment towards ashu for making Prabhjot leave the show. i think Prabhjot just insulted Sonel cuz she wanted to fit in when all the people were shouting at sonel. Now thats really shallow and selfish...to give up on ur freindship just beacuse other people are cheering you to say something bad about your freind and you want to fit in with them. i used to like Prabhjot and thought she was a nice person...until yesterday..when she totally dissapointed me

I totally disagree with u.Prabs really didnot insult sonel.

Yes her words hurted sonel the most as they r close to each other.But sonel was with prabs as well as with ashu & nihal.Obviously it is a matter of question whom she is really bonded with?we know the truth but do prabs know abt tht?She didnot say anything to sonel just bcoz everyone were yelling at her,she did it just to take out tht frustration she had as others who have been voted out.I dont think tht was so serious tht u started hating prabhjot.Common yaar,if i would have been in a situation like tht,voted out & someone just playing politics went to top 3 & cmae out definitely i would feel to take out my frustration on them.As sonel was with nihal & ashu,I would definitely ask is tht true tht she fed tears for me?

By the way,I dont think prabs really wanted to hurt sonel.It was varun who started by saying,"prabhjot ,she is ur best frd yaar?" as though wanting her to say something to sonel.Till then she just kept herself quiet & didnot even react anything for anmol's gestures.check tht out carefully.

If she really will to do tht na then she would have done with total josh.

Edited by kateleode - 18 May 2008 at 7:59pm
legallyzoya Goldie
legallyzoya
legallyzoya

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 2:09am | IP Logged
i think she was the one who LEAST gossiped...
legallyzoya Goldie
legallyzoya
legallyzoya

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 2:10am | IP Logged
ur right!!!
ajooni IF-Rockerz
ajooni
ajooni

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Prabhjot was unanimously voted out..the very next episode she was back..she was given a second chance.She got voted out again..why the attitude?Wasn't she goading simran to use her advantage(simran was hell bent on getting Sonel out)...then voted for Sonel to save her own skin,but Nihal got the chance and decided to keep her out and this time permanently (his words)

Except 2 all of the others got a second chance and still didnt make it.They then have the gall to say that the top 3 didn't deserve it. Dead .

Sonel has won a lot of fans in the last episode...hundreds have expressed their ourage!

Edited by ankita31 - 19 May 2008 at 10:28am

Go to top