--Saaki-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

This content was originally posted by: romica

i was actually most dissapointed by Prabhjot's conduct! i mean Sonel was always nice to Prabhjot and remember when Prabhjot left, Sonel cried so much. Even in the last task b/w ahsu, nihal and sonel- sonel repeated like for the 10th time that she still had resentment towards ashu for making Prabhjot leave the show. i think Prabhjot just insulted Sonel cuz she wanted to fit in when all the people were shouting at sonel. Now thats really shallow and selfish...to give up on ur freindship just beacuse other people are cheering you to say something bad about your freind and you want to fit in with them. i used to like Prabhjot and thought she was a nice person...until yesterday..when she totally dissapointed me

I totally disagree with u.Prabs really didnot insult sonel.

Yes her words hurted sonel the most as they r close to each other.But sonel was with prabs as well as with ashu & nihal.Obviously it is a matter of question whom she is really bonded with?we know the truth but do prabs know abt tht?She didnot say anything to sonel just bcoz everyone were yelling at her,she did it just to take out tht frustration she had as others who have been voted out.I dont think tht was so serious tht u started hating prabhjot.Common yaar,if i would have been in a situation like tht,voted out & someone just playing politics went to top 3 & cmae out definitely i would feel to take out my frustration on them.As sonel was with nihal & ashu,I would definitely ask is tht true tht she fed tears for me?

By the way,I dont think prabs really wanted to hurt sonel.It was varun who started by saying,"prabhjot ,she is ur best frd yaar?" as though wanting her to say something to sonel.Till then she just kept herself quiet & didnot even react anything for anmol's gestures.check tht out carefully.

If she really will to do tht na then she would have done with total josh.

Edited by kateleode - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

legallyzoya thumbnail
i think she was the one who LEAST gossiped...
ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Prabhjot was unanimously voted out..the very next episode she was back..she was given a second chance.She got voted out again..why the attitude?Wasn't she goading simran to use her advantage(simran was hell bent on getting Sonel out)...then voted for Sonel to save her own skin,but Nihal got the chance and decided to keep her out and this time permanently (his words)

Except 2 all of the others got a second chance and still didnt make it.They then have the gall to say that the top 3 didn't deserve it. 🤢 .

Sonel has won a lot of fans in the last episode...hundreds have expressed their ourage!

Edited by ankita31 - 15 years ago