India-Forums

MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing
MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing

Poor sonel!

sanya_s Senior Member
sanya_s
sanya_s

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 9:24pm | IP Logged

I felt so bad for sonel yesterday....and the way the others were pouncing on her!!!! After watching this...I actually felt sonel, ashu and nihaal are far better...and their friendship wz reaally cool...

and vik called sonel liar, backstabber etc etc...exactly wen did she do that?

trina_saras IF-Stunnerz
trina_saras
trina_saras

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
I think she needs a new hairstyle.
Mrs.Brett Lee IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Brett Lee
Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 12:03am | IP Logged

Seriously..I felt so bad for her...man..I actually used to hate her..b4..bt wen..oders..started on her..man..I ws feeling so bad...I felt like..cursing the other roadies..seriously..Ouch..

I actually used..2 like Vikrant b4..bt after tht thingy..i don't like him anymore..donno y..seriously..I m a very confused character Confused...N anmol..man..I ws sooooooooo mad at her..for shouting at sonel..n Nihaal..She never did anything..oder.dan bitching..n she ws onli the one..who tuk part in all dese..Ouch..

I felt bad for Sonel..wen dis Prabhjot..ws telling her how mny drops of fake tears did she shed..I ws not angry at Prabhjot..bt i felt really bad for Sonel..cuz i seriously thot..tht she genuinely liked Prabhjot...

Varun and both Ankita's dint take much part in all dese bitching stuffs..tht is y i don't hv any grudge against dem..Wink

jury Senior Member
jury
jury

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 12:17am | IP Logged
those who were pouncing on sonel must look at themselves 1st. maybe sonel didnt stick wth the delhi group , in dat sense she may b a lier or backstabbed them, but what vik, anmol, shambhi did.they were many level high in backstabbing, lieing & all sort of meanness. cmon those who were pouncing on her did da same. but their plans didnotwrk out so they were taking out their frustartions on sonel. &pravjot was da lmit. i dont no whether sonel was fake or not but how she could she b in da same group of anmol, sambhvi.if i was in sonel place i would answer bck to vik that i agree wth u but i learned all dis from u only.
ajooni IF-Rockerz
ajooni
ajooni

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 1:17am | IP Logged
The sequence of the show was all wrong..

The shocker vote out of sonel should have been shown last...she should have been shown leaving in the van last...not in the middle

Normal course of the show would have been..

1.ashutosh wins advantage.ranvir asks to come for voting in the evening with their bikes(the real vote out)
2.tension ,suspense..politics

3.Sonel getting pounced on for reaching top 3(makes more sense doesnt it?..why beat on a person who has already lost?)

4.Nihal and Ashutosh also face the others anger..

5.evening standing next to their bikes..a dramatic  vote out..

6.Sonel packs her bags and leaves..END

7.preview :voted out 10 contestants are devided into 2 groups

Sequence of what was shown defies logic!

Instead Sonel is shown leaving in the van and returning to her room!! then again meets ashu and nihal ..as the 11th person what is her role?We will know that next week.

Raghu shouting at the top 2 for not being fit..is also a clue.

The bikes could have been presented at the grand finale next week,makes the prize more grand.my guess is that it was a consolation prize for surviving the elimination..

The voted out contestants were behaving very irrationally towards a just voted out contestant.we know they are better than that(aren't they?)

the 2nd task for the top 3 was grace under fire..which nihal failed.The voted out contestants were told to bait the contestants to breaking point!

let us see what happens next..

Edited by ankita31 - 18 May 2008 at 1:21am
sanya_s Senior Member
sanya_s
sanya_s

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 1:43am | IP Logged
One thing i noticed abt sonel is..she nvr pretended to like anyone for her benefit..nvr flirted with anybody to get her way...she wz alwys quite open abt her feelings..and she did not abuse anyone. She was clean...

And vik did get a chance to come bak and he was beaten by nihal hands down..wat is he complaining about? Anmol was just ovr the top ...funny actually!

The way all of them wr lashing out at poor sonel who was alone...and she was so quiet!!

well..maybe all this was staged..u know.. who knows!!! and we are all here ..so angry!!! Smile

DEADLYDODO Newbie
DEADLYDODO
DEADLYDODO

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 3:47am | IP Logged
who the hell these voted out roadies are to say any thing to sonel?????atleast she reached top 3..but these idiot roadies think tey are better deserving....for what?????she is her becuz she deserved it..........
& that idiot anmol who thinks herself superior is actually the badest of all.......& prabjot has got no mind......any one can easily mani pulate her.....she does not know the valu of friendship.she is actually brainless.....
wolum Senior Member
wolum
wolum

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 11:53am | IP Logged
They r the branch of looser. They dont know what is friendhsip. Vik says lots of big things but he started the politics with his delli ganf for the first time. After loosing from Nihal there is nothing to left for him to say. Anmol& Sham they also took part in that politics and has no right to blame Sonel or Nihal because if Nihal flirt with Anmol or Sham then why they give Nihal the oppertunity to make flirt with them although knowing that Nihal is not a good charater. Didnt they try to use Nihal for staying in the game ? Sonel at least never flirt with anyone nor say any bad things abt anyone. And abt Probjot. Why she told that they are not deserving to stay here. Who r u to tell this? If she knew that they r not deserving to stay they why she chose Ashu for giving the immunity why she vote Ayaz( The most deserving guys according to task) out although knowing his lots of contribution to roadies. Why she was in Shamvabi's group at international although she didnt like her and confess after voted out episode. Hadnt she played game? So nobody has any right to Blame these three. They r deserving and thats why they r her and others r out very earlier.

Go to top