SPA 08 Pics! (Page 3)

muscleprotein IF-Rockerz
muscleprotein
muscleprotein

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Usman_m

Originally posted by muscleprotein

Originally posted by ktandlakshyalov

Awwwwwwwwww!!mouni i Wish she could show less skin!! Confused Confused Donno why i dint like her much "IN THIS DRESS" Confused Confused HOWEVER WISH SHE COULD ATLEAST CHANGE HER HAIR STYLE!!

I thought she carried herslef well in htat pic actually

but why ?Confused? if there was a pic of some one in a backless top, why not KT?? is that because she is always dressed in Salwar kameez on KSBKBT Confused

but i think she couldve gone for less skin showing

Usman. IF-Sizzlerz
Usman.
Usman.

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 1:25am | IP Logged

Awwwwwwwwww!!mouni i Wish she could show less skin!! Confused Confused Donno why i dint like her much "IN THIS DRESS" Confused Confused HOWEVER WISH SHE COULD ATLEAST CHANGE HER HAIR STYLE!!

but why ?Confused? if there was a pic of some one in a backless top, why not KT?? is that because she is always dressed in Salwar kameez on KSBKBT Confusedi think dat ws gaurii (em not sure though).. nyway, about KT.. it isnt dat she always wear shalwar kameez so she shouldnt wear western clothes.. its jst dat it doesnt look very good on her.. well... dats only my view... no offence to anyone...Smile

muscleprotein IF-Rockerz
muscleprotein
muscleprotein

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 1:26am | IP Logged

but why ?Confused? if there was a pic of some one in a backless top, why not KT?? is that because she is always dressed in Salwar kameez on KSBKBT Confusedi think dat ws gaurii (em not sure though).. nyway, about KT.. it isnt dat she always wear shalwar kameez so she shouldnt wear western clothes.. its jst dat it doesnt look very good on her.. well... dats only my view... no offence to anyone...Smile

no no I am not saying you are offendign any one!! Big smile

Beauty lies is the Eye of the beholder I guess LOL

Usman. IF-Sizzlerz
Usman.
Usman.

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 1:30am | IP Logged

lol...LOLLOL den i should say dat suvarna jha is lukin very pretty graceful n her dress is not vulgar at all....she is da most beautiful woman on earth LOL bcos Beauty lies is the Eye of the beholder

muscleprotein IF-Rockerz
muscleprotein
muscleprotein

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 1:32am | IP Logged

lol...LOLLOL den i should say dat suvarna jha is lukin very pretty graceful n her dress is not vulgar at all....she is da most beautiful woman on earth LOL bcos Beauty lies is the Eye of the beholder

I respect your taste LOLWink

Usman. IF-Sizzlerz
Usman.
Usman.

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 1:36am | IP Logged

I respect your taste LOLWink

oh pls dont.... i jst wntd to xplain ur phrase beauty lies in the eye of the beholder

muscleprotein IF-Rockerz
muscleprotein
muscleprotein

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 1:39am | IP Logged
arre usi , mein ne kya galat bol diya LOL , of course Beauty lies in the eye of the Beholder, aan if I am not fan of gauri or Hiten it is because I feel they are very overhyped, Big smile you can like suvarna, or anyone for that matter, it is your free will LOL
Usman. IF-Sizzlerz
Usman.
Usman.

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 1:45am | IP Logged
suvarna Dead my taste s not dat bad.... i lub anita.. Embarrassed

Go to top