Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

SPA 08 Pics! (Page 14)

sweetncute Senior Member
sweetncute
sweetncute

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muscleprotein

teh dress suits KT so much and Tasneem looks so class , whose back was it, in one of the pics Confused

It was Gauri's back.

They all look awesome..specially Gauri, Tasneem, and Ketki.

Eww..Mouni looks really weird in that dress and hairstyle..I don't think the dress and that hairstyle suit her...she's looking just so-so ok..

shay9164 Groupbie
shay9164
shay9164

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
The only somewhat decent looking person is Mohini in this. What the heck are nandini and kt wearing??!!!
poochie Newbie
poochie
poochie

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
thanks for the pics...they are gr8! Smile does anyone know when exactly is the SPA award taking place??i really do not want to miss it..can sum1 plz tell me??/ Confused Smile thanks
desiflavour101 Goldie
desiflavour101
desiflavour101

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

Suvarna looked nice but I didn't like her dress. Since she has broad shoulders, she could have looked better in a sari or shalwar kameez.

Tasneem and Ketki looked nice in their sari but I am not a fan of over-dressing for any occassion, unless that woman is a bride at her own wedding, LOL . Ketki was of the few people who is dressed according to her age.

Mouni..., um she looks okay. I really don't like the dress due to the ruffles on it. It would have looked better without the ruffles if it was just a simple dress. The curly hair looks nice on her but with the ruffles, looks too much. Liked the color though. She has a petite frame so a sleeveless gown would look nice on her, if it wasn't for the ruffles. Plus, the cut of the dress in the middle, looks really bad. If the dress was tight-fitted, then it would have looked classy.

Reva always wears cute outfits, but she doesn't have the right type of body to carry them well. The all black with some red, is a hot idea. If she were to lose about 10-15 pounds, she would look even more nicer.

I loved Gauri's dress. The black sleeves mixed with the cream dress, compliments her skin tone. She has one of the best figures I have seen so far, so a backless dress just compliments her figure only. She's one of the few people who can carry off any type of outfit without looking vulgar. Gauri's one of the few people on whom various types of hairstyles look nice. Just a diamond bracelet as her only jewelry once again proves she doesn't need to wear a lot of jewelry to look graceful, elegant, and classy.

Edited by desiflavour101 - 19 May 2008 at 1:12pm
ek1229 IF-Dazzler
ek1229
ek1229

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks. Mouni looks very slim but Gauri looks lovely.
Mehruhgt IF-Rockerz
Mehruhgt
Mehruhgt

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desiflavour101

[COLOR=PINK]

Suvarna looked nice but I didn't like her dress. With her broad shoulders, she could have looked better in a sari or shalwar kameez.

Tasneem and Ketki looked nice in their sari but I am not a fan of over-dressing for any occassion, unless that woman is a bride at her own wedding, LOL . Ketki was of the few people who is dressed according to her age.

Mouni..., um she looks okay. I really don't like the dress due to the ruffles on it. It would have looked better without the ruffles if it was just a simple dress. The curly hair looks nice on her but with the ruffles, looks too much. Liked the color though. She has a petite frame so the gown would look nice on her, if it wasn't for the ruffles.

Reva always has cute outfits, but she doesn't have the right type of body to carry them well. The all black with some red, is a hot idea. If she were to lose about 10-15 pounds, she would look even more nicer.

I loved Gauri's dress. The black sleeves mixed with the cream dress, compliments her skin tone. She has one of the best figures I have seen so far, so a backless dress just compliments her figure only. She's one of the few people whose outfits can look good on her only. Gauri's one of the few people on whom various types of hairstyles look nice. Just a diamond bracelet as her own jewelry once again proves she doesn't need to wear a lot of jewelry to look graceful, elegant, and classy.

[/PINK]

ya well said i agree with u on ur opinions............

cuties look toooooooooooooooooooooo good ....Embarrassed

famy.kn Goldie
famy.kn
famy.kn

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
tripti gained a lot of weight...thanx for the pics Big smile
kisnatulsi Goldie
kisnatulsi
kisnatulsi

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
thanks so much!!!! KN look amazing as usual and mouni......um cute...... mohini loks nice too!!!! where is shilpa??

Go to top