Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

SPA 08 Pics! (Page 13)

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muscleprotein

na baba, my pea brain cannot understand LOL Thats okay...it happens at times! lol
I am not her fan as it is so do not keep track...I know, I know! I remember seeign some promo ages and pages ago with her hair cropped that is all and hten there was this big fight that rakshanda copied her hair style and all that Big smile Yess, I know!
hence My pea brain confused....ok, i ll make it reall simple ok? Gauri keeps different hairstyles from time to time and she looks very beautiful in all of them...now it shud be simple enough to get your confusion cleared, hain na?
anyways was rakshanda thhere at the awards , do you know? Dunno but lets hope she was...if she was then I think there wud hve been atleast 1 pic of Rakshu and GHT together but there isnt so I dont think so...maybe she entered late...anything possible so lets wait and watch! Wink

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by ~angelz16~

Originally posted by aishu_fan

mouni looks soo pretty!they all look awesome!!!!hiten and gauri OMGGG!!!HITEN AND GAURI LOOOOOK AMAZZZINGGG!!! is gauri wearing a wig?

Nooo LOLLOLLOL Gauri aint wearing any wig LOLLOLLOL Her hair is naturally that beautifuulll...and mines like her only!! Big smileBig smile

Nw dis s bit off da topic k..Btw hw dd u bcm a senior m. 13 tms?LOLjst got curiousTongue ....LOL everyone doesLOL Its a veryy long story...i ll tell you someday peacefully ya? Or I ll PM you if you really want to know it!! But haan dont worry, I am a nice person like everyone here knows...not here in Kyunki but vaise, other forums and dev. team members! Infact, I was just going to reply back to Bhaskar bros PM...we are hving fun discussing ahems! lol...shh!! Okay, if u want to know it, then I ll P you, cool?

plus ur hair must be pretty..uff..mine s dead straightLOL Aww thankingss EmbarrassedEmbarrassed i m sure yours must be too...i had straight hair too till feb end then i just went to the parlour and got them till shoulder and i got a streak too Big smileBig smile love it!! Embarrassed

Originally posted by muscleprotein

mine used to be knee length and straigth, got it cut to shoulder level a few years ago as maintaninace was difficult and no hair dresser would cut it too , till I found one

Even my friends hve...lol! But like one of them, she has to keep it because shes a sardarni and sardars cant cut their hair you know! But she manages somehow...guess its used to! I hve seen others too with hair that long and I had once too few years ago but I got them cut a lil above ma waist...i cant manage either LOLLOLTongue I dont know how so many other ppl doo!! Tongue
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shilpa-fan

Here is Gauri as host

OMG OMG OMGG!! Mesmerizingggg....shes looking stunninggg!!! Day Dreaming Thankk youu!!

I think they had SPA a lil differently this year Ermm
princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 3:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aishu_fan

mouni looks soo pretty!they all look awesome!!!!hiten and gauri OMGGG!!!HITEN AND GAURI LOOOOOK AMAZZZINGGG!!! is gauri wearing a wig?

Nooo LOLLOLLOL Gauri aint wearing any wig LOLLOLLOL Her hair is naturally that beautifuulll...and mines like her only!! Big smileBig smile

Nw dis s bit off da topic k..Btw hw dd u bcm a senior m. 13 tms?LOLjst got curiousTongue ....LOL everyone doesLOL Its a veryy long story...i ll tell you someday peacefully ya? Or I ll PM you if you really want to know it!! But haan dont worry, I am a nice person like everyone here knows...not here in Kyunki but vaise, other forums and dev. team members! Infact, I was just going to reply back to Bhaskar bros PM...we are hving fun discussing ahems! lol...shh!! Okay, if u want to know it, then I ll P you, cool? (Cool..u can PM me.im realy interestedLOLanywa Hi im sunara?wts ur name?im sure u r realy nice angelEmbarrassedn yaah we r gonna 2 be ticked off by Bhaskar bhaiya or sm other mod very soon cz f this chatting..specially meLOL)

plus ur hair must be pretty..uff..mine s dead straightLOL Aww thankingss EmbarrassedEmbarrassed i m sure yours must be too...i had straight hair too till feb end then i just went to the parlour and got them till shoulder and i got a streak too Big smileBig smile love it!! Embarrassed

(realy?t must be prettttyyy..anywa i luv streaks too..bt wth my mom so far ts a definite no no..so hav 2 wait 4 sm more tm 2 get permissionCry)

~Jalal-4ever~ IF-Sizzlerz
~Jalal-4ever~
~Jalal-4ever~

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 3:28am | IP Logged

Gauri's hair grew so fast??? Or is she wearing a wig Confused
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 4:08am | IP Logged

Cool..u can PM me.im realy interestedLOL loll..ok, i ll do it soon! And it will save me some amount of writing cause after telling you i ll copy paste it in my notepad and save it and wenever anyone asks now, i ll just copy paste it again LOLLOL anywa Hi im sunara?helloo!! wts ur name?aakanksha...im sure u r realy nice angelEmbarrassed hehehe...maybee! I hope soo...n yaah we r gonna 2 be ticked off by Bhaskar bhaiya...lool! Okk...will PM you soon! or sm other mod very soon cz f this chatting..specially meLOL ya...lol! Aitee!!

realy?t must be prettttyyy....thank youu!! Embarrassed..anywa i luv streaks too..bt wth my mom so far ts a definite no no..so hav 2 wait 4 sm more tm 2 get permissionCry aww....u ll get sooonnn!! Wink I am also 18 now and thats wen I did itt...you ll get your share of streaks soon too!! WinkWink

PerpetuumMobile IF-Dazzler
PerpetuumMobile
PerpetuumMobile

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for posting them guys. Loved Gauri's look in the nomination special. As for the red carpet pics GHT look fab and Gauri looks elegant in that dress. Embarrassed
anu_raveesh Senior Member
anu_raveesh
anu_raveesh

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:49am | IP Logged
GHT luks cute asusual,but what is KT wearing?? uff..i hated her dress and the worst was her hairstlye...she couldv'e wore much better, and Riva plz change ur designer...to her weight,she shld wear something easy and stylish,instead she is wearing tight n yukky..
Daksha chachi and Mohini luks simple n yet stunning,but best of all is OUR VERY OWN STYLSIH COUPLE GHT!!!......

Go to top