Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by neela226

great pics. tasneem and ketaki looked the best. riva's outfit was terrible for this occassion. gauri and hiten also looked god. where is shilpa, rakshanda and other people

I know where are all the missing ppl

hey thanks for the pics yaar they were amazing!! stars look so different off-screen na, their outfits and such? but i like them both ways, on and off screen ๐Ÿ˜ณ mouni's looking very cute... hey does anyone kno if pulkit is comin to SPA? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
wow, Mouni looked gorgeous in that dress!!!! Simply beautiful!!!!

Gauri looked gorgoeus as well in that outfit.....

I must say tripti looked pretty cute too...

hey if anyone that watched the function, can u tell me if Mouni performed or not, i love her dances, so was jus wondering!!! Also yea was Pulkit there this time??

Mouni has a beautiful figure....damn man i have to get some tips from her to maintain my figure as well....wow she looked gorgeous.   ๐Ÿ˜ณ Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 15 years ago

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

wow, Mouni looked gorgeous in that dress!!!! Simply beautiful!!!!

Gauri looked gorgoeus as well in that outfit.....

I must say tripti looked pretty cute too...

hey if anyone that watched the function, can u tell me if Mouni performed or not, i love her dances, so was jus wondering!!! Also yea was Pulkit there this time??

Mouni has a beautiful figure....damn man i have to get some tips from her to maintain my figure as well....wow she looked gorgeous.   ๐Ÿ˜ณ

i dont no if she performed a dance, but she is definitely participated in SPA she was wearing a blue sari, if u go on www.dailymotion.com and then write i the search box star parivaar awards then u will see it

hope dat helps

Aww, Mouni looks gorgeous.
Hiten & Gauri look marvellous as ever!
Thanks so much for the pictures. :)

Here is Gauri as host

Edited by Shilpa-fan - 15 years ago
thanx 4 da pics gauti looks so beautiful wowwwwwwww ๐Ÿ˜ณ she is pefect host
Originally posted by Shilpa-fan

Here is Gauri as host

My angel looks adorable.๐Ÿ˜simply stunning๐Ÿ‘...aww..i luv her soo sooooooo muchhhhhh๐Ÿ˜ณ

HGT looked sooo cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by muscleprotein

na baba, my pea brain cannot understand ๐Ÿ˜† Thats okay...it happens at times! lol
I am not her fan as it is so do not keep track...I know, I know! I remember seeign some promo ages and pages ago with her hair cropped that is all and hten there was this big fight that rakshanda copied her hair style and all that ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Yess, I know!
hence My pea brain confused....ok, i ll make it reall simple ok? Gauri keeps different hairstyles from time to time and she looks very beautiful in all of them...now it shud be simple enough to get your confusion cleared, hain na?
anyways was rakshanda thhere at the awards , do you know? Dunno but lets hope she was...if she was then I think there wud hve been atleast 1 pic of Rakshu and GHT together but there isnt so I dont think so...maybe she entered late...anything possible so lets wait and watch! ๐Ÿ˜‰