India-Forums

i am totally lost in dis section

Sallu- IF-Dazzler
Sallu-
Sallu-

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
hhmmm da ting is in england its showing da epis dat wen sunaina gone missing and everyone blaiming chandan.. and sunaina wakes up and says chandan wants to kiilll her..or summink dets wats showing in england 9x jiya jale at teh mo i tink its different in other contries so its sorta confusing  i dis section..

ndtv imagine is like dat  ..
sony tv and star plus sections are all same aroundd da world as far as  i kno..
so dats probably y dis section ist dat popular..?

what say?

bhoomikauttam IF-Dazzler
bhoomikauttam
bhoomikauttam

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Dont know whats the reason.. suddenly the pages r also less.. abotu the tiing diffent we could post.. India this May this episode and expalin... but here something has really gone worng.. the whoel section has turened really dull.. Cry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Actor Saurabh Pandey to play Krishna on 'Suryaputra Karn'! Actor Saurabh Pandey to play Krishna on 'Suryaputra Karn'!  6

Actor Saurabh Pandey will play lord Krishna on the show...

"I want to become a hero in Bollywood"- Aman Sharma "I want to become a hero in Bollywood"- Aman Sharma  23

In conversation with Aman Sharma aka Anshu of Rajan Shahi's Ye Rishta ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index